Kay Gee Bee, Sat. July 9Th

Guest Barry Holland

Guest Barry Holland

After a short stay in hospital, now feeling much better :yes: and looking forward to saturday down those KGB stairs.:thumbup: Another night of classic northern and motown plus some forgotten gems from the back of the box. thumbsup.gif D.J.'s - Charlie from the Victory Club, Big Paul (Ace) and Sheffield 6's very own Rob Mason, see you all there, more info. on events page, thanks, Barry and Ann, KGB, KTF.:g::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Barry Holland

HI Barry

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better :D:thumbsup:

Probably going to miss the KGB this saturday

Sheila needs to be at Stansted about 6 sunday morning

so she'll probably still be packing

Catch up with you soon

Andy

Ey up Andy, no probs. Hope Sheila has a great time, you will both be missed. Barry, KGB, KTF.:lol:

I said missed not p****d.:lol:

Edited by Barry Holland
Guest Barry Holland

hope all is ok Barry ! :D .. kay Gee Bee will be buzzin as always :yes:

pete n' susan ktf

Thanks Pete, yes a lot better.:lol: KGB buzzing just like my pacemaker.:lol: Hope you and Susan have a great weekend, good luck for friday, will get there one day, but for now just taking things steady.:) Barry, KGB, KTF.:lol:

Should be ok for round 2 of the weekend - Manifesto on Friday, then Kay Gee Bee on Saturday. Glad you're up and about Baz. I always thought that buzzing came from the amp. :yes:

ATB

John & Helen

(Darnall Horti Soul Club - Friday 15th July with Brett Franklin

Washington Sunday Soul - 17th July with Mark Etheridge & Bri Pinch)

Guest Barry Holland

Should be ok for round 2 of the weekend - Manifesto on Friday, then Kay Gee Bee on Saturday. Glad you're up and about Baz. I always thought that buzzing came from the amp. :lol:

ATB

John & Helen

(Darnall Horti Soul Club - Friday 15th July with Brett Franklin

Washington Sunday Soul - 17th July with Mark Etheridge & Bri Pinch)

It's the amp that runs the pacemaker, or is it the other way round.:lol::thumbsup: See you saturday, Barry, KGB, KTF.

Source Advert