Victory Club, Sheffield, Sat. 23Rd July

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest keitht

About time that you had a login to post on here. Look forward to Saturday and another great night at the Victory. For those who have not been here then you must pay a visit. Great welcome from terrific hosts, top sound system and a good wooden dance floor. By the way the beers cheap.

KTF

Keith

Guest keitht

Hi Nigel,

Heard some good things about the Royal Oak but due to holidays and weekends away I've not been able to get there yet. All looks good for next month however, so please introduce yourself on Saturday and put faces to names.

ktf

Keith

Our 4th saturday in the month event at the Victory Club, Sheffield. Great friendly atmosphere. Classic northern soul and motown, on behalf of myself and Charlie look forward to seeing you all there on saturday,more info. on events page, all the best, Roger. :thumbsup:

Eyup Rog,

Nice to see you on here.... :hatsoff2:

Sorry we will have to miss this one, hope you have a great night, as I am sure you will beer.gif:thumbup:

Cheers

Steve and Jane and the rest of the gang

Hi peeps, Steve, got you down for Saturday 27th August, along with Barry from KGB & with no local week-enders should be a good- un. give yourself a mention for that date if your doin' other gigs inbetween. Cheers see ya soon KTF.

Looking forward to the 27th and already got the flier with all the regular DJs names on my facebook profile...........

Guest BrandySistaShirl

FIRST TIME AT THE VICTORY CLUB FOR TEAM TARN WILL BE WITH YOU ABOUT 8.30 LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. :yes: TOM

HOPE THEY ARE READY FOR US! :)

LOOKING FORWARD TO A FEW DRINKS.......WELL I AM NOW IVE RECOVERED FROM LAST NIGHT. :rofl::)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry not been in touch earlier, so thanks again for coming down the Victory in July. we were up against the Sheffield music Festival freebies & Davys scooter week-ender. so hopefully back to capacity on Saturday 27th August with - 6.30pm - 8.30pm free entry and (£2.50 onwards) guest DJ's "Soulman" Steve Martin & Barry Holland :thumbsup:

hope to see ya' on the circuit keep on KTF

Roger Barrett (VICTORY CLUB)

Source Advert