The Majestic Suite / Corner Pocket, Mexborough S64 9Qd

Firstly, despite the rumours surrounding this venue, it is still open and soul nights are still on the second Saturday every month.

Now with that out of the way, last month a great turnout again, and what a fantastic job guest DJ Joe Lakin did, pulled out some top tunes for his spot.

:hatsoff2: :hatsoff2: :hatsoff2:

post-17800-0-29230200-1311931080_thumb.j

Resident DJs also keeping the dancefloor busy and the beer drinkers entertained, all in all a top night.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Big thanks to everyone that attended and made it that way.

This months Date, Sat 13th August, see you there.

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest The Yettie

Ah yeah, can deffo guarantee that nothing will interfere with Soul Night at the Majestic now that it is under new Ownership. 100% every second Saturday of the month. Its really starting to become a great night too. Love to see you all again this month for another cracking night of Golden Soul Classics.

By the way, who's the guest DJ this month???? Anyone know yet?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ah yeah, can deffo guarantee that nothing will interfere with Soul Night at the Majestic now that it is under new Ownership. 100% every second Saturday of the month. Its really starting to become a great night too. Love to see you all again this month for another cracking night of Golden Soul Classics.

By the way, who's the guest DJ this month???? Anyone know yet?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:shhh: I think I know who it is, will confirm my suspicions with resident DJs and post an answer. :thumbsup:

Guest The Yettie

Hahaha

Nice one Tony. :thumbsup: Looking forward to hearing ya spin out some cracking tunes.

And yup I can deffinatly confirm that the Venue is 100% open and running.

8pm till 2am, see ya all here for a great evening of music, dancing and loads of drinking. hehe. :P

LOL

I didn't know you used Facebook Tony! :P

I don't do Facebook, just wanted the drinks on offer. :D:D

only just manage my way round this site, with one finger typing of course. :thumbsup:

Anyway back to the night, get yourselves along, last months was a cracker, don't miss out on another. :thumbup::thumbup:

All typed with 1 finger in 25 seconds. :rofl::rofl:

Guest The Yettie

1 finger in 25 seconds. Damn you must show me how to do it that fast dude.

:rofl:

Yeah make sure you get down and have a good ol boogie on the dance floor with the rest of us.

:hatsoff2:

Guest The Yettie

Drink offers all prepared, DJ's set up and sounding brilliant, room all ready. What is missing???? :g:

YOU.........

:yes: :yes: :yes:

haha. Come on down and have a great night with us.

:thumbup:

Guest Ben Sixteen

Woop Woop

Yup The Majestic Suite is the only place to be in town tonight.

Looking forward to doing a bit of a shuffle on that dance floor.

:thumbsup:

Source Advert