Davy's Sheffield

JUST LIKE TO SAY A BIG BIG THANKYOU CLIFF FOR ASKING ME TO DJ @ DAVY'S SOUL NIGHT, FAB DANCE FLOOR GREAT ROOM AND TOP PEOPLE, I HIT THE FLOOR FROM WHEN I GOT THERE TILL THE END, 1ST MARK FREEMAN TOP TUNES ALL THE WAY THEN TOM AND DEREK WHAT CAN I SAY JUST ON TOP FORM LAST NIGHT BEHIND THE DECK AND IN THE BAR LOL... THEN ME, FOR 2 HOURS LOVED IT, THANKS TO ALL THE DANCERS .....THEN TONY TO FINISH OFF THE NIGHT. ONCE AGAIN THANKS DAVY'S YOU WERE GREAT HOPE TO BE BACK SOON.

SOULFUN AND LOVE SAM K.T.F.

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

HELLO CLIFF, I CAN ONLY SAY SAM HAS HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD EVERY THING JUST BANG ON.WHAT A NIGHT GREAT MUSIC BRILLIANT COMPANY EXCELLENT ALE WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR.

THANK'S FOR THE INVITE CLIFF WILL SEE YOU SOON. TOM :yes:

Can only agree with Sam and Tom,

Great venue, great music and great company.

Be down again next month for Ted Massey

KC

Edited by Okeh
Guest BrandySistaShirl

HELLO CLIFF, I CAN ONLY SAY SAM HAS HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD EVERY THING JUST BANG ON.WHAT A NIGHT GREAT MUSIC BRILLIANT COMPANY EXCELLENT ALE WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR.

THANK'S FOR THE INVITE CLIFF WILL SEE YOU SOON. TOM :yes:

A SAUSAGE ROLL!!!! :)

HAD A GOOD NIGHT SOME GREAT MUSIC PLAYED.

Guest Big Cliff

Big thanx to everyone that turned up at Davy,s last night,making it a cracking night!

I appreciate all the positive feedback!

Its nice to see Steve and Martin from Route 61 and the travelers from all over!

next date 27th of August

Thanx Cliff

Edited by Big Cliff
Guest shaun123

I really enjoyed myself last night it was brill, great music and a electric atmosphere can't wait for next one

P.S

Hi shirl you have put two lumps infront of my shirt and to the lady who lent me her skirt A BIG

THANKYOU

See you all soon

Shaun
Guest BrandySistaShirl

I really enjoyed myself last night it was brill, great music and a electric atmosphere can't wait for next one

P.S

Hi shirl you have put two lumps infront of my shirt and to the lady who lent me her skirt A BIG

THANKYOU

See you all soon

Shaun

dare not say what you put in mine matey!!!
:)
:) x

Edited by BrandySistaShirl

Nice to be back at this venue hope it goes from strength to strength. I started a bit slow at the beginning but got warmed up later, nice to see Tosh Michelle Alan and Mandy and a good turn out from the Route 61. Looking forward to Derek and Tom slot on the 12th at the Niagara. All my support for the future. Dave

Guest Big Cliff

You lot are natural born nutters!!!

But glad to hear you all have a fab nite!!! as did I,

Thanks again for all the positive feedback and Dave, I'll deffo be at the Niagra on the 12th!!!

Just a quickie,

City Limits, This Friday see's the launch of a new nite "Steel City Soul"

Dj's Chris Brook, Dave Tidswell, Tony B, Ray Copley & Phil Gott

Modern room...Paul Taylor, John Kane & Little Nige

Starts at 8 til late.

City Limits Dance Centre, Penistine Road, Hillsborough, Sheffield, S6 2GA

Guest Old Soul

First time at @ Davy's but what a great night it turned out to be, Loved Sams set but all the other DJs did the business....shall have to try and get to the next one. :yes: ...KTF

Big thanx to everyone that turned up at Davy,s last night,making it a cracking night!

I appreciate all the positive feedback!

Its nice to see Steve and Martin from Route 61 and the travelers from all over!

next date 27th of August

Thanx Cliff

We had a great time on Saturday, it was red hot and so were all of the DJ's.

I need to bring a bottle of oxygen with me next time, Derek and Tom are not good for the old blood pressure :sweatingbullets:

We'll be along again next month to see another class act Ted Massey :thumbsup:

Well done Cliff for bringing it back to Davy's

Martin

Guest Big Cliff

Cheers for that Martin!

Yeah, us old timers do a good job at keeping up dont we!!!!!

Next months is gonna be a belter too so hope to see you there! Oxygen tank and all!!!!

Dont forget about City Limits THIS FRIDAY:

CITY LIMITS DANCE CENTRE SHEFFIELD... MAIN BALLROOM ROOM NORTHERN SOUL "ACROSS THE BOARD"

DOWNSTAIRS MODERN SOUL WITH CHILLOUT LOUNGE!

GUEST DJS IN THE NORTHERN ROOM ARE SHEFFIELDS OWN CHRIS BROOKE AND DAVE TIDSWELL WITH TONY B AND RAY COPLEY AS RESIDENTS

MODERN ROOM GUEST IS...SHEFFIELDS OWN PAUL TAYLOR ! WITH RESIDENTS JOHN KANE AND LITTLE NIGE!

Another cracking venue & some fab DJ's

We had a great time on Saturday, it was red hot and so were all of the DJ's.

I need to bring a bottle of oxygen with me next time, Derek and Tom are not good for the old blood pressure :sweatingbullets:

We'll be along again next month to see another class act Ted Massey :thumbsup:

Well done Cliff for bringing it back to Davy's

Martin

Martin you must get yourself a vest top with no sleeves and some sweat bands.

Martin you must get yourself a vest top with no sleeves and some sweat bands.

Hya Dave,

Sounds more like an audition for Fame the musical but without the leg warmers :lol:

Martin

Source Advert