Forest Town Welfare With 2 Speical Guest Djs 5Th August

• Replies 4
  • Views 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Carl

Seems ages since you gave me the invite to spin a few for yourself & Ian, But the time as finally come round :thumbsup:

Not got out as much recently due to work & things so really ready for a Soulful Weekend starting with Friday at FOREST TOWN WELFARE :thumbup:

KTF

Rigger

Morning All

Not long to Forest Town now, great line up with Rigger who regularly spins as resident at Pilsley Soul Club and of course our friend from the NW Des Jones. Des runs the highly successful Ramsbottom CC Soul Club, both of these boys venues are well worth a visit. So a fabulous night of Classic Soul and Motown is on the cards at Forest Town.

Myself and Carl as back up on the decks it should be a hot one, see you all there.

KTF

Ian G

Morning All

Not long to Forest Town now, great line up with Rigger who regularly spins as resident at Pilsley Soul Club and of course our friend from the NW Des Jones. Des runs the highly successful Ramsbottom CC Soul Club, both of these boys venues are well worth a visit. So a fabulous night of Classic Soul and Motown is on the cards at Forest Town.

Myself and Carl as back up on the decks it should be a hot one, see you all there.

KTF

Ian G

Hi ian / Carl,

I'm on the right shift this time so I will be there alot earlier than last month :thumbsup:

All the best

Steve B

Source Advert