Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

elnel

Swinton Vic Soul Nite

What a fantastic night once again , Betty got the floor going as usual with some awsome tunes , guest dj,s last were Dek Greenhoff & Tom Wheelhouse, played 2 hours straight and what a fantastic set they played, me and mick finished the nite in our usual drunken way but loved every min.

Thanks to the crowd who attended , they were absolutely awsome , danced all nite so thanks again for your support.

Thanks so much to Karen & Angie on the door and the new doorman Jaz

Regards nad best wishes El Nel & Mickey

Guest shaun123

Hi nel got to agree with you what a great atmosphere and the best two djs around at the moment.

Dek & TOM every one who turned up enjoyed themselfs roll on next week Kingstone bring it on

Shaun & Karen

Hi nel got to agree with you what a great atmosphere and the best two djs around at the moment.

Dek & TOM every one who turned up enjoyed themselfs roll on next week Kingstone bring it on

Shaun & Karen

Got agree dj,s best around , floor bouncing all nite, numbers a lil down but what a fantastic crowd, loved last spot wi Nel as always, and yeah roll on next satdi at kingstone to here dek n tom again

thanks to everyone who attended and supported us yet again , angie n karen thanks so much and new doorman jaz brill job

regards mickey

What a fantastic night once again , Betty got the floor going as usual with some awsome tunes , guest dj,s last were Dek Greenhoff & Tom Wheelhouse, played 2 hours straight and what a fantastic set they played, me and mick finished the nite in our usual drunken way but loved every min.

Thanks to the crowd who attended , they were absolutely awsome , danced all nite so thanks again for your support.

GREAT NITE........... :thumbup: :thumbup:

GOOD SETS BY ALL D.JS

TOM N DEK WHAT A TEAM :yes:

ANGIE N KAREN :thumbsup:

BAR STAFF :thumbsup:

AND THE DOOR MAN DEFFO GETS THE THUMBS UP.!!! :)

NUMBERS WERE DOWN A BIT BUT IT WAS VERY COMFORTABLE.

WEL DONE GUYS.X

Hi Neil & Mick,

got to agree, great night. Guest DJ's Tom & Derek played a blinding spot, you Betty & Mick were superb. Good friendly crowd, brill atmosphere, loved the venue :yes::thumbsup::thumbup::lol::hatsoff2:.

This month was our first visit, definately won't be our last, see you all out & about soon, Woody & Sue :wave::wave:

Edited by Streight Up

Arrived a bit later than usual and the place was buzzin, dance floor full all night , some great sounds played

This is a proppa soul nite and is well Established,

Karen Mick n nell keep up the good work and thanks for great nightp

HELLO :lamsey: , JUST LIKE TO SAY WHAT A GREAT NIGHT LOVED IT FROM START TO FINISH. THANKS FOR THE GREAT COMMENTS ABOUT ME AND BIG DEK. I WAS NOT LOOKING FORWORD TO A TWO HOUR SPOT BUT I MUST AGREE IT DID WORK WELL. :yes: TOM

Adverts