Mike James Kirkland Give It To Me...goldie Johnson This Dream Vault Demo

arnie j

evening all,couple to go

mike james kirkland-give it to me-bryan ex.. not sure of price for this so offers please (9003)

goldie johnson-this dream-vault demo ex £150

these are beautiful copies and i may have downgraded the mike james kirkland cos i very rarely sell my records and not sure what mint minus should be, payment by cheque or hidden cash please,thanks

jason

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

evening all,couple to go

mike james kirkland-give it to me-bryan ex.. not sure of price for this so offers please (9003)

these are beautiful copies and i may have downgraded the mike james kirkland cos i very rarely sell my records and not sure what mint minus should be, payment by cheque or hidden cash please,thanks

jason

taking offers on both of these now,so give me a shout if anyone else is interested,thanks

jason

Social source share

evening all,couple to go

jason

Not hundred percent Jason but i do believe that M.J KIRKLAND is the rarer copy if that helps ...the one with "love is " on the flip opposed to "love insurance" ??

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert