Ramsbottom Cc Soul Club

Hello Des And Bev

What a fantastic night at Rammy last night. Record attendance and Top sounds all night long. Steve and Fenny doing the early spots, myself 11 till 12, Des filling in the gaps and Steve Lane doing a last minute spot playing album tracks, some nice ones in there Steve.

Rammy unbelievably just keeps getting better and that is due in no small part to the work that Des and Bev put in. Everyone is made to feel special as a warm welcome awaits you on the door. Plenty of parking space, the car park was full early on last night. The cafe serving hot drinks and home made food within the club is a great touch which I had to try out and was'nt disappointed.

If you have'nt tried Rammy yet, do yourselves a favour and try it out. Without a doubt one of the top nights in the NW that never fails to deliver.

Well done to my friends Des and Bev, very special people who we think the world of.

KTF

Ian G

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest alfroggy

Great night last night at Rammy....fanastic atmosphere soon as you walk in the place,,,Top sounds from Des IanG Steve and Fenny and a very friendly crowd of people..really enjoyed the evening with quality friends will definetley be making another appearence in the coming months with the Ktf Crew...thanks once a again for a very warm welcome...Until next time...Nil Satis Nisi Optimum....Froggy & The Crew

Greenlands Soultime Event

Preston

2nd Friday of each month

Source Advert