Additions And Reductions..many Obscure Labels

Sleeps45

chocolate sunday-second story man-dynamic-vg+ OFFERS very rare chicago

x-cessors-silent weapon/boog-lutall "strong vg/vg+" name on one side $300 killer funk w/ballad flip

the specials-fool for your love-satch mint! $275 rarely turns up! minty!

frank garcia-no i dont really want it-astro chem vg++ $250 rare detroit

the uptights-look a little higher-alley m- arkansas 2 sider SOLD

the daytons-ive got to tell you about it-day-tons vg SOLD

uptown syndicate-youre a woman/uptown-fat city m- $200

dream team-there he is/im not satisfied-gregory m- SOLD rare virginia! minty !

larry sanders-im in love/youre my girl-modern vg+ $200

revelation funk-anybody have faith/running-bear kat m- $175 killer out of akron ohio https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSLEEPS45?feature=mhee#p/u/129/dBiD0Bx8klA

the tempos-i call it love/raise your hands-orivious-m- $175

one hundred dollar bill-cant get you out of my mind/i feel funky-dollar bill vg++ $150 killer ballad

jackie moppins-your hurting day is gonna come-mil-smi "strong"vg $150 absolute tear jerker out of alabama

jungle rock-life is a gamble/all we need is unity-its a thang vg++ $100 killer 2 sides out of dc

brewster crew-im one who know/outta my life-lifeline vg++SOLD great deal!

ebony love-peace and love-jwj strong vg $150 killer kiddie soul that rarely turns up

the specials-you stood me up/everybody say yeah-satch vg++ $125 great price!

the talisman-shady side of town/running from the devil-headhunters vg++ SOLD everytime i see this on ebay it goes up in value

lee fields-youre breaking my heart-angle 3 vg++ $100

the afterhours-i dont wanna cry/love affair-condor vg SOLD hard to find with love affair

full force-a long way together-castle vg++ SOLD

smokey brooks-eternal-now m- $75

Edited by Soul-Striver
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

what i charge for these records isnt the value of the 45s its the price i charge for my pain and suffering for losing them!

Ruben

I wish I could hoover them al up off you some premier tunage for sale there my friend. you have awesome taste.

i'll be in touch by pm over weekend but will have to be real choosey as ive overspent this week AGAIN !!!

regards

flanny

Social source share

Ruben

I wish I could hoover them al up off you some premier tunage for sale there my friend. you have awesome taste.

i'll be in touch by pm over weekend but will have to be real choosey as ive overspent this week AGAIN !!!

regards

flanny

hi flanny..i got your message and replied..thank you! always a pleasure to do business with you..good taste my friend

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert