Three New Reissues

Guest sharmo 1

Guest sharmo 1

Hi all here's three new release's they're £8.00 plus £2.00 P&P (Reg u.k).(paypal gift pref)

1 .Arthur Griswold ...............Pretty mama blues Toledo (amazing Detroit 60's R-N-B.)

2 ,Big "Tiny" Kennedy .........Country Boy Tiny K (Fantastic R-N-B )

3 .Sonny Rhodes.................You better stop..........Fryers (great 60's northern)

Thank's for looking if you're intrested p.m me or contact me on jehtrading@hotmail.co.uk All three release's are fully licenced and legal and top notch quality.Regards Simon.

Edited by sharmo 1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

1 .Arthur Griswold ...............Pretty mama blues Toledo (amazing Detroit 60's R-N-B.)

wonder who is responsible for this ...well, let`s say...re-issue ? surely everybody and his dog in the world of soul re-issue companies tried to convince the former label owners for the rights to re-isssue their output and were always turned down ?

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Hi Marc thank you for your intrest this has been licenced from Roman Griswold and is part of the juke box jam seres as you know this is part of an international renouned reissue company based in London with a portfolio and pedegree covering jazz , R-N-B and rock and roll.Incedently the same organisation has just released a 10 inch plate with a lable that look's like a 78 rpm plate.It's three versions of the classic "Baby please don't go" hope that has cleared up any anxiety's you may have regarding this reissue .Can I also point out that as a member of the market traders accociation I can not get involved with any form of illegal practace's if you have any other doubts can I ask you to please contact trading standards and give them my full adress (please ask for it you can have it ) best regards Simon.

Social source share

Hi Marc thank you for your intrest this has been licenced from Roman Griswold and is part of the juke box jam seres as you know this is part of an international renouned reissue company based in London with a portfolio and pedegree covering jazz , R-N-B and rock and roll.Incedently the same organisation has just released a 10 inch plate with a lable that look's like a 78 rpm plate.It's three versions of the classic "Baby please don't go" hope that has cleared up any anxiety's you may have regarding this reissue .Can I also point out that as a member of the market traders accociation I can not get involved with any form of illegal practace's if you have any other doubts can I ask you to please contact trading standards and give them my full adress (please ask for it you can have it ) best regards Simon.

hi simon, I wasnt having a go at you or juke box jam or liam in person. so please dont feel attacked in any kind of way as you seem to do judging from your answer. I didnt know it belongs to any series jbj was/is putting out and if they managed to buy the rights fair do then and my respect. As I said in my initial post, so many people tried to license from devora brown and in the recent past from her son...and nobody was ever able to negotiate and finalize a deal with them...thats why I wondered. atb marc

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

hi simon, I wasnt having a go at you or juke box jam or liam in person. so please dont feel attacked in any kind of way as you seem to do judging from your answer. I didnt know it belongs to any series jbj was/is putting out and if they managed to buy the rights fair do then and my respect. As I said in my initial post, so many people tried to license from devora brown and in the recent past from her son...and nobody was ever able to negotiate and finalize a deal with them...thats why I wondered. atb marc

Marc no offence at all mate I think this is a blanket deal on a range of future release's there's some great stuff on the horizon and the manufacturing standards are great .I think it's great that a person can buy a vinyl record in 2011 and someone is getting thier dues .Have a peaceful night best regards Simon.

Social source share

Marc no offence at all mate I think this is a blanket deal on a range of future release's there's some great stuff on the horizon and the manufacturing standards are great .I think it's great that a person can buy a vinyl record in 2011 and someone is getting thier dues .Have a peaceful night best regards Simon.

very true, cheers simon, have a peaceful night too, many thanks and atb marc

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert