Three 100 Mph Stormers Including Eddie Jasper Daye And The Four Bars

Suinoz

Up for sale here are 3 of my very best 100 mile an hour dancefloor stormers. Please p.m. me if anything takes your fancy. I would prefer to post registered to be signed for which costs 27 AUS dollars ( 18 GB Pounds ). This is nice and secure. If you prefer ot the cheap way, normal airmail it's 6 pounds but i WILL NOT be responsible if it goes awol. Payment via paypal as a gift please to suantone@southwest.com.au Happy hunting, thanks Tony Edgley, Australia.

EDDIE JASPER DAYE and the 4 BARS..LEAN ON ME..DAYCO..MINT...750 GBP. Absolute top drawer 100 mph stormer and so, so hard to find in this condition.

FREDDIE SCOTT..I'LL BE GONE..SHOUT..MINT...100 GBP. So in demand at the moment and all of them have been snapped up. 100 mph Northern Soul at it's very best. Perfect for the East Midlands deejay's.

BENNY CURTIS..DIRTY HEARTS..RESIST..MINT MINUS..200 GBP. Another guaranteed floor packer. Would be mint but for a couple of tiny sleeve scuffs and a tiny mark on the label. Superb stuff !!!

Sale on a first come first served basis so get in early and the record is yours.

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic