The Brothers Of Soul Info

Blake H

I've just been playing the Brothers of Soul cd "I guess that dont make me a loser" on Collectables and track one "Try it Babe" grabbed my attention and I thought next time I see that in a box I'll get that, had a look on GEMM nothing doing,had a look in TBs price guide, not mentioned. The sleeve notes state "the groups second Shock release and final record featured Ben Knight on Try it Babe. It was a splendid release, but apparently the jocks did not agree because it failed to get much airplay" I cant be bothered to dig out Label listings etc so any ideas on value/availability etc.

Best

BH

:shhh:shades.gif

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've just been playing the Brothers of Soul cd "I guess that dont make me a loser" on Collectables and track one "Try it Babe" grabbed my attention and I thought next time I see that in a box I'll get that, had a look on GEMM nothing doing,had a look in TBs price guide, not mentioned. The sleeve notes state "the groups second Shock release and final record featured Ben Knight on Try it Babe. It was a splendid release, but apparently the jocks did not agree because it failed to get much airplay" I cant be bothered to dig out Label listings etc so any ideas on value/availability etc.

Best

BH

:shhh:shades.gif

Sure the last few times I've seen it listed it was around £75 or somewhere near that kind of figure. The flip (Candy) came out an earlier issue so be careful if buying with that side listed.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert