Four Invaders On Bray

Martint

Was just ldly checking Pat Brady's site, as one does, and came across this Four Invaders on Bray. Was shocked to see that it was listed for 300 quid, not least because I picked one up recently (for peanuts) and filed it away because it was far too cheesy pop (and I like cheesy pop).....so I, naturally, thought I must have made an error and passed over something rather special....

Now this isn't a dig at PB, but a genuine question- is this getting played anywhere or something? Just had a listen to the MP3 again, and whilst being a massive lover of hammond organ in absolutely anything, I have to say this is pretty dreadful IMO....Mrs Mills on keyboards???

Link here: https://www..co.uk/product_detail.asp?id=3001

As an afterthought, I thought I'd check JM's site just for comparison (expecting it to be listed for a tenner), and, blow me down, it's also 300 quid!

https://www.raresoulman.co.uk/searchartist....t=FOUR+INVADERS

but the other side is listed as the play side. Can't listen to this at work, so can someone tell me if its any good? (I can only listen to MP3 and only then if I can drag them onto my PSP to play them!)

I'm hoping someone will tell me I have cloth ears and it's brilliant. Go on..... please.....

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

must be a new discovery! :yes:

Yes, I expect you're right and therefore it's actually the hottest big sound around Tenyu :thumbsup: Offers invited as unfortunately it doesn't register very highly the Solid Hit Soul quality quality-ometer (Patent Pending). I'm not holding my breath :yes:

Social source share

To quote Pat Brady...

"NOT TOO MANY RARE SOUL COLLECTORS OWN THIS GEM..."

Mmm... I wonder why that would be.

:thumbsup::yes:

actually, would it be possible to delete the thread, so I can start a new one 'Four Invaders on Bray, scarce newie, for sale 200 quid, seen for 300 on JM and PB'? Looks like I've cocked up again :yes:

Edited by martint
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert