• Replies 111
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest sydney bridge
Do you occaisionally give them a taste test to see if they've kept thier taste, would be interesting who you fed back the results to us all.... :huh:
Usually by the time I`d got them home for a re-chew John, they`d lost their flavour.However,some I managed to get smashed on and one I even caught hepatitis from .But they did have characteristics,for example a piece of STIMEROL advertised as "The sportsmans gum",often had a trainers print on it.Smokers gum often had a butt stuck to it,I still have a few of these for sale,buy them now cause theyll be rare by next year,Eh smokers! :yes:
Social source share

Usually by the time I`d got them home for a re-chew John, they`d lost their flavour.However,some I managed to get smashed on and one I even caught hepatitis from .But they did have characteristics,for example a piece of STIMEROL advertised as "The sportsmans gum",often had a trainers print on it.Smokers gum often had a butt stuck to it,I still have a few of these for sale,buy them now cause theyll be rare by next year,Eh smokers! :huh:

Excellent feedback, what type of gum did you catch hepititis off :yes: , was there a warning on the packet when you bought..?

Social source share

As a young lad on his first visit to Yate i asked IAN CLARK if he would play "George Carrow - Angel Baby"

his reply was "HAVE YOU FUCKIN' GOT IT :( " put me off DJ's for life !!!!

Now i'm older & ever so slightly wiser, i wonder if it was near the end of his spot ?? :shades:

No wonder IAN sounded upset..You should have asked him for the superior version- by DARRELL BANKS on ATCO!!!! :ohmy::lol:

Edited by The Soul Intention
Social source share

My dog's in Oliver tonight at Rotherham Civic Theatre.

Bloody Hell !! I didn't think you meant that literally ! Oliver don't look best pleased about it !! :yes:

( p.s. before anyone has a go at me, i asked Mark & Daisy's permission before posting )

post-4325-1140551458_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Bloody Hell !! I didn't think you meant that literally ! Oliver don't look best pleased about it !! :shades:

( p.s. before anyone has a go at me, i asked Mark & Daisy's permission before posting )

Oh poor Daisy :shades:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

All of us must have a story to tell here, mine is back in about 1996 i sold my copy of Wade Flemmons Jeanette to Bob Hinsley for a fiver, he started playing it in his sets and the rest is history !

:yes: Andy whistling.gif

I got us (6Ts) throw out of West Hampstead for pulling the roof down. Ady had to find a new venue and ... hey presto ... the 100 Club was born.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert