Artist Info Needed Please

Guest jinx74

Working on a couple of blurbs right now and with all the research I've done over the years I cant get any real info on a few artists. If any of you know anything about these acts please send me an email:

vinylarc@hotmail.com

you can post an answer in the thread as well but this website tends to crash on me everytime i view it.

thanks yall...

The Windjammers on Boola Boola (Willie Hoskins only knew who the writers of the tune were. He never met the band)

Faye Marshall on Brown Door (also recorded on L.A.'s Icepac. Marvin Holmes and Geno Blacknell only remembered her name)

Little Denice (Stevenson) on Voice (also recorded on Ruthies. Jimmy McCracklin is incredibly difficult to get any info out of)

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Working on a couple of blurbs right now and with all the research I've done over the years I cant get any real info on a few artists. If any of you know anything about these acts please send me an email:

vinylarc@hotmail.com

you can post an answer in the thread as well but this website tends to crash on me everytime i view it.

thanks yall...

The Windjammers on Boola Boola (Willie Hoskins only knew who the writers of the tune were. He never met the band)

Faye Marshall on Brown Door (also recorded on L.A.'s Icepac. Marvin Holmes and Geno Blacknell only remembered her name)

Little Denice (Stevenson) on Voice (also recorded on Ruthies. Jimmy McCracklin is incredibly difficult to get any info out of)

Have seen a reference to a Denice Stevenson credited ( Maybe a background / guest singer ) on a Hubert Powell Cd from 1993 on Word records -Gospel Music. Might give you a starting point. See www.allmusic.com

As for the others.......

ATB

Rich

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert