Value: Sonny Munro - Open The Door To Your Heart (demo)

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

does anyone know the value of this super 70s sound....same as darrell banks :thumbsup:

Hi

Not sure about the price, but I can confirm Sonny Munroe will be performing this track live on stage along with the other songs he will be singing with The Falcons at the Northampton Weekender! May 26 - 28 2006!

Cheers

Paddy

Social source share

Guest tee cee

:thumbsup: now someone tells me its rare, after having an issue in me box no 2 for years (possibly 25) it went in a job lot 4 weeks ago, doh

I sold an issue copy a few weeks ago with the ballad b-side for £240 to japan.

Social source share

I sold an issue copy a few weeks ago with the ballad b-side for £240 to japan.

cheers for that mate :angry: not only have i let a money record go, i never played the ballad b-side :wicked:

it gets worse the more i think about it, the bloke i sold it to also got a copy of the exportations from me in a job lot a couple of years ago that had also been in a box for years, oh well at least the money i got from the job lot of records went on something usefull namely a set of roof bars for a zafira, i however did change my car three months later for one with fitted roof bars, sorry now ranting, :lol::)

Social source share

Guest 50box

cheers for that mate :angry: not only have i let a money record go, i never played the ballad b-side :wicked:

it gets worse the more i think about it, the bloke i sold it to also got a copy of the exportations from me in a job lot a couple of years ago that had also been in a box for years, oh well at least the money i got from the job lot of records went on something usefull namely a set of roof bars for a zafira, i however did change my car three months later for one with fitted roof bars, sorry now ranting, :):D

Laughing here, cuddling my hoard :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert