International Five - I Need You - Starway

viphitman

• 4 weeks later...

I guess around 40-60 squit in coconut sauce :hatsoff2: It's quite hard to get hold off ...I have missed the few cheap ones on sale a couple of years ago at some lists and on ebay !! It's off the radar for most but a fantastic little tune !! :wink:

another soul seranaders ??? bloody missed that one when it was 30-40 pounds !!!!

Edited by viphitman
Social source share

I guess around 40-60 squit in coconut sauce :hatsoff2: It's quite hard to get hold off ...I have missed the few cheap ones on sale a couple of years ago at some lists and on ebay !! It's off the radar for most but a fantastic little tune !! :wink:

another soul seranaders ??? bloody missed that one when it was 30-40 pounds !!!!

I bought mine from Pat Brady 20 years ago or so, I won't tell you how much for cos it can be a bit upsetting, mind you things like that were very cheap back then. I do remember playing it at the Wilton circa 95/96 and also at the Bradford soul nights I ran with Brendan Carroll and Paul McNamara. Think this was about the same time. How time goes by!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

well I do have me bargains from the lean times of northern soul too ( bough for a quit ...now goes for a few hundrets) but sometimes you take some tunes for granted until they become big tickets or indemanders or whatever.... even now there are many tunes under the radar, rare and not so rare which may get a spin at the odd allnighter and wooooooooosh price goes up because the bugger is actually quite rare ;)

Edited by viphitman
Social source share