"the Miracles" 1978 Cbs Release By The Miracles

Guest mckenna472013

Guest mckenna472013

I was hoping that someone might be able to shed some light on a record that has come into my possesion. I recently acquired a mint condition copy of "The Miracles" by The Miracles. I have since learned that this was the final album that The Miracles released under the CBS label. Further digging around has confirmed that the album was only released in the Netherlands in 1977 and in no other country. To add further confusion, this particular album has been released as a Mexican pressing with a different CBS serial number. I'm finding it difficult to put any value on this album or to confirm its rarity. I would be most grateful if some Miracles expert out there could assist with this conundrum.

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

theres 2 copies on ebay one is the same as the music stack copy and another in france for £70.....but they are not selling... both dutch issues..is there anything on the lp that could be played out thats where any demand could come from. the miracles split in 1978 and thats probably why the lp never surfaced.... the single `mean machine` was a small soul hit in 78 though ( no55) strange how it crept out in holland ...i think its been issued on cd also cant find any info on a mexico copy

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert