Squire Xl200 Speakers - Value/up For A Reasonable Offer

Dont really know where to put this, so mods please put this where it should be.....

My wife's uncle has recently died and we're trying to settle his estate as her aunt needs the money.  He used to run a mobile disco and most of the stuff's gone but there are 2 Squire XL 200 speakers (with covers) left.  I've been trying to see if they're worth anything and was wondering if anyone could guide me to some sort of value or if you're interested in offering a fair price and can pick them up from Orpington, please drop me a pm.

Cheers,

John

Edited by John Reed
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

These are actually decent quality speakers, far better sound quality than brand new budget brand ones. But people tend to prefer buying cheap but new crap and they are not powerful enough for anything other than a small room, unless you paired them with bass bins. Depending on condition etc I'd think £50-£75 would be fair for them John.

Social source share

These are actually decent quality speakers, far better sound quality than brand new budget brand ones. But people tend to prefer buying cheap but new crap and they are not powerful enough for anything other than a small room, unless you paired them with bass bins. Depending on condition etc I'd think £50-£75 would be fair for them John.

Thanks Adam

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert