Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Bearsy

2 Wants Please

Maybe they just don't want to sell to you Bearsy................ :wicked:

Mark lets just say that im not feeling the SS ktf fist in the air brotherly soul love at the moment,  probably a hate campaign going on against me im not aware of and i know who the ringleader would be itss that crackpot from Notts called Peter i blame him the barstrad  :wicked:  :lol:

Mark lets just say that im not feeling the SS ktf fist in the air brotherly soul love at the moment,  probably a hate campaign going on against me im not aware of and i know who the ringleader would be itss that crackpot from Notts called Peter i blame him the barstrad  :wicked:  :lol:

I was sticking up for you as well! Cheeky bloody pikey lad. :lol:

If anyone has these records sell em to my mate Bearsy - cheap as well!

Peter

How much does The Divines - I gotta make it,  A.O.A go for these days ? Not selling (sorry Bearsy) just wondering.

Mine is on a green label, told it was also issued on a blue ....anyone confirm ?

About £20 Dave so you might aswel sell it to me lol. I would say about the £200 ish figure and only know it to be on green label but could be a blue label somewhere. Hope your well matey

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts