TAMMY WAYNE - HAVE A GOOD TIME - BOOM 60004 DEMO

CONDITION: EXCELLENT

PRICE £100 SOLD

post-1893-0-11494200-1366101995_thumb.jp

THE TYN TYMES - BABY I LOVE YOU - THE MUSIC BOX 512

CONDITION: EXCELLENT PLUS

PRICE £125 SOLD

post-1893-0-22266300-1366102051_thumb.jp

JOHNNY NASH - WHAT KIND OF LOVE IS THIS / DEEP IN THE HEART OF HARLEM - GROOVE 0021

CONDITION: EXCELLENT MINUS

BOTH SIDES HAVE SOME SMALL MARKS ON THE VINYL BUT THESE ARE NOT AUDIBLE

PRICE £50

post-1893-0-35207800-1366102156_thumb.jp

THE PARAMOUNTS - UNDER YOUR SPELL - MAGNUM 722

CONDITION: EXCELLENT PLUS

PRICE £95

post-1893-0-58346700-1366102263_thumb.jp

I DON'T USE THE GRADE MINT OR MINT MINUS UNLESS THE RECORD IS UNPLAYED

ALL HAVE BEEN PLAY GRADED

POSTAGE RATES HAVE CHANGED AGAIN, 1ST CLASS RECORDED IS NOW £2.30 FOR ONE RECORD WITH NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR 2 ADDITIONAL ITEMS.

SPECIAL DELIVERY IS £7.00

OVERSEAS: EUROPE IS £3.20 AIRMAIL, £9.00 REGISTERED POST.  ITEMS OVER £40 NEED TO GO BY REGISTERED POST.

REST OF THE WORLD IS £4.20 AIRMAIL, £9.50 REGISTERED POST.  ITEMS OVER £40 NEED TO GO BY REGISTERED POST.

Edited by Pete S

Hi Pete , hope your ok , do you still have the Tyn Tynes - Baby I Love You - Music Box , if so could I buy it , would it be ok to send you a cheque , if so could you let me have your address and how much for the postage ,

look foward to hearing from you

many thanks Pete

Tony Clarke  Nottm

Hi Pete , hope your ok , do you still have the Tyn Tynes - Baby I Love You - Music Box , if so could I buy it , would it be ok to send you a cheque , if so could you let me have your address and how much for the postage ,

look foward to hearing from you

many thanks Pete

Tony Clarke  Nottm

Replied to your email Tony.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.