Bobby Boyd 'forgive & Forget' Bark Ex- 50£ Free Shipping + Sound Clip

Tlscapital

Not the country singer nor the jazz saxophonist. This Bobby Boyd (here with his Playboy Review) didn't have so many recordings apparently. I had his 'watcha' gonna do about it' on Bang 45 wich I always tought to be overlooked. It's true that Bang is not really an appeciated label for soul cravers. There's also that rare modern soul 'congress' LP out there with good stuffs on. Still, when I discover he had another 45 on a local label called Bark, I had to look for it. Wich I did and this is my actual first copy. Vinyl has a light dish and few scuffs to make it an EX and the - for the slight dish. The label is only VG for the overall wear and coffee stains ? Listen, watch and judge for yourself with my live Youtube clip from actual record. 'forgive and forget' is a raw uptempo guitar & organ (the church kind) driven tune with great horn hooks all the way through with Bobby singing with all his guts. Flip is a southern ballad in it's genre. Not a common or well known 45 I believe.

post-19710-0-76314500-1366457069_thumb.jpost-19710-0-75852300-1366457105_thumb.j

50 £ FREE POST TO ALL OVER THE WORLD ! (extra 6 £ to have it signed for)

payment through Paypal as 'to family or friends'

gradings M, EX, VG, G

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now