Skinheads Dont Fear Hot Rod Allstars Price Please

It's going to be low three figures, amazing isn't it, you couldn't give Torpedo records away 25 years ago, now half of them are really sought after.  Anything with the word Skinhead in it will sell.  If I were you, I'd put it on ebay starting at £20 and just watch it fly

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest MissHongkongfuey

Swings and roundabouts on this one!

I paid £113 very recently  (about 3 weeks ago) but one went this week for £193. Seen issues go all over the place pricewise but.... no idea regarding a demo.

:( I should have hung on! 

Social source share

Swings and roundabouts on this one!

I paid £113 very recently  (about 3 weeks ago) but one went this week for £193. Seen issues go all over the place pricewise but.... no idea regarding a demo.

:( I should have hung on! 

You should have bought something decent  :lol:

off me  :lol:

Social source share

Guest MissHongkongfuey

Just realised....It was the demo that sold for £193, not the issue :thumbup: Condition was tops too.

Pete....You got any pretty Blue Cat labels for me to get emotional over???

Just paid off my vinyl debt to the Other Arf, so I'm allowed to browse at the minute :D 

Social source share

Just realised....It was the demo that sold for £193, not the issue :thumbup: Condition was tops too.

Pete....You got any pretty Blue Cat labels for me to get emotional over???

Just paid off my vinyl debt to the Other Arf, so I'm allowed to browse at the minute :D 

See what you think of this - I've got one of these for sale on Blue Cat - I think it's brilliant. Expensive though..

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL....A few years ago as Pete states anything with "skinhead" in the title sold for big money, as you may be aware back in 69-71 a few titles, were issued90% :hatsoff2:  are UK recoding's, & 98% were never bought by original "BB".  SYMARIP being the genuine article, and a amusing tale of SKINHEADS going to the moon! based on Derrick Morgan's "moon hop" CRAB, and also the SKINHEAD JOKES of the day, in particular, Q/"how do SKINHEADS go to FRANCE?" :g:  :thumbsup:  A/ "On a BOVVERCRAFT" :lol: TRUE SKINHEAD FACT:- Christmas 69, the Pyramids played at the CALI in DUNSTABLE, Great night, when the did the MOONHOP my mate Chris G and yours truly were invited on he stage to dance around 4 plastic cups, I can remember the lead singer wearing turned up jeans, braces, T shirt, but he had a pair of naff CLARKS SHOES on? true, turned

2 titles that I bought at the time were SKINHEAD A MESSAGE TO YOU, DOWNTOWN, & SKINHEAD TRAIN, NUBEAT, all thee other records were unknown and not bought by any 69er that I have met in my life,

The TORPEEDO TITLE was BOOTED as was CLAUDETES SKINHEAD A BASH EM! GRAPE, original copys are very rare Today, 

the TORPEEDO record is never worth more than £50 trust me and buy the BOOT, :rofl:

Q/ "what do SKINHEADS have for breakfast?" A/ REGGAY BRECK!. Q/what do the RUDEBOYS have? A/ RASS CRISPIES! :thumbup:  :thumbup: DAVE K

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest MissHongkongfuey

See what you think of this - I've got one of these for sale on Blue Cat - I think it's brilliant. Expensive though..

Sending You a PM Pete....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!