Stow A Way Soul E17

After 18 drunken but very happy months behind the decks in Walthamstow, I've decided to finally hang up my head phones and can confirm that last Wednesdays set at Stow A Way Soul was my last. Just really want to thank everyone for their constant support and also to Audra, Maria and Leona for making it so much fun. Who knows, I might even be back for a guest spot sooner or later (though Maria said this and she got the reply "No you won't! whistling.gif )

Audra should be in touch soon about future stuff.

See some of you in Cleethorpes!

Alice

• Replies 5
  • Views 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

That's a shame Alice, is Audra carrying on with it or is the night gone altogether??

Hi Richard

Good to see you on Friday, hope your night went well on Saturday! Sorry for the late reply on this, I have no internet access at the moment. I'm really not sure what will happen with Stow A Way but I'm sure Audra will be in touch about it soon.

After 18 drunken but very happy months behind the decks in Walthamstow, I've decided to finally hang up my head phones and can confirm that last Wednesdays set at Stow A Way Soul was my last.

arrrrr, kiddo - why d'ya go and do that :yes:

I loved catching up with you all at the last one and my deck replacement Leona sure puts me to shame. But when it's hard for you to get there every month and the girls just won't let you go when you tried :yes:

- a public announcement sure makes a lot of sense to me :yes:ohmy.gif

Richard, I spoke to someone at Soul Force who said they were moving to Walthamstow too (he didn't know I'd left London), so lots of local soulies about to help out and support this monthly night - if they want it. Also, Audra was discussing future dates with the venue when they were packing up, so no sign of a demise ...as far as I saw.

Guess she's saving herself for the next big post :yes:

m

ps. the website is only down due to my own techie problems (clash of software, I think) - so any clues on why my ftp programme is loading blank pages (and very slowly), would be appreciated

Guest lostsoul2

After 18 drunken but very happy months behind the decks in Walthamstow, I've decided to finally hang up my head phones and can confirm that last Wednesdays set at Stow A Way Soul was my last. Just really want to thank everyone for their constant support and also to Audra, Maria and Leona for making it so much fun. Who knows, I might even be back for a guest spot sooner or later (though Maria said this and she got the reply "No you won't! :lol: )

Audra should be in touch soon about future stuff.

See some of you in Cleethorpes!

Alice

Source Advert