Esther Grant

Dejazzy1

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 15
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Not even so much the money though Mal, it's finding one and finding one that someone wants to part with...... :g: Dejazzy1 could always ask Andy Hutchins (or Butch maybe?) and I reckon I can guess what the answer would be. I don't know how many of these are known to be knocking around, but 2 refusals probably rules out a significant proportion for starters.

Social source share

Hilda eh! yeah that was a joke name for a while, Ady came over after i'd played at a Va Va Voom nite & said it was a track they had amongst several unreleased items but kindly still let me ( & a few others ) play it. We need to gang up on him & demand a release, cos as you know its a tune of the highest order.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Hilda eh! yeah that was a joke name for a while, Ady came over after i'd played at a Va Va Voom nite & said it was a track they had amongst several unreleased items but kindly still let me ( & a few others ) play it. We need to gang up on him & demand a release, cos as you know its a tune of the highest order.

Being the nice man that he is and having discussed other things that are / were unreleased and on kent / ace cd's ,I'm sure Ady would encourage the playing of such great tunes as they need to be heard :)
Social source share