Lable Scan Of Parisians Wanted

Guest Baz

Any one sort me out with a proper size, quality lable scan of 'twinkle little star' fed up of having to try and cut mine out in the right place, so getting a vinyl carvers job done,

I hope the soul police arnt about :wicked:

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Remember reading about your copy in another thread not long ago Baz.

Can you not remove the label that is in the grooves so it plays better?

Know it will make label look odd but surely better to have it playing correctly?

I know I'll get abuse for this but T-Cut would probably work wonders :wicked::P

Social source share

Remember reading about your copy in another thread not long ago Baz.

Can you not remove the label that is in the grooves so it plays better?

Know it will make label look odd but surely better to have it playing correctly?

I know I'll get abuse for this but T-Cut would probably work wonders :wicked::P

I'll tell you the history and whats wrong with it,

Its basicly a Mint copy with regards to the vinyl, where the lable has gone over into the 'grooves' they must have a glue on the back of the lable as its melted into the grooves you can feel a slight dish where it was, the lable was removed using a VPI machine, and came spinning out accross the room hitting the wall when it finnished, how it didn't crack is amazing :wicked: so i would say that part is unrepairable, it wont be the same spinning the carver jobbie but to save on promoters stylus and trying to judge it perfect to cue it out every time is a nightmare, got a MP3 i done of it and managed to fade it out perfect just befor it hit the 'defect' and made a horrible noise from the speakers and my stylus thought it was good to try and see what sound came from the lable :shhh: hence getting it done on them carvers things.

Social source share

You'd still be surprised what T-Cut can get out mate if you know the best way to use it (ie - wash it off before it dries into that that powdery shite that clogs your grooves up even more :wicked: )

Bout time someone invented a machine to cut back into the original grooves so worn/scratched copies could be 'renewed' so to speak...now how much would that baby be worth :P

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert