Sunny And The Sunliners- Sharing You- Groovey Disc Boot Tx

Guest platetek81

Guest platetek81

Looking for a copy of sunny and the sunliners- sharing you on groovey disc bootleg. I dont believe they put it out on any local texas labels. If so i would like to know. Also would take the LP from the past sharing you by sunny and the sunliners on teardrop. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Looking for a copy of sunny and the sunliners- sharing you on groovey disc bootleg. I dont believe they put it out on any local texas labels. If so i would like to know. Also would take the LP from the past sharing you by sunny and the sunliners on teardrop. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

With a little patience you should be able to find both records on ebay cheaply enough, although to be fair the Groovey Disc 45 has usually been in rough shape the odd times I've seen it.  I have a copy of this boot (not for sale) and never considered it was the only way to get Sharing You on a 45 but on reflection I think you may well be correct that it wasn't released on a local label as a 7".  Not sure what source they used to boot it from but seem to recall sound quality is good on this one, although I would have to go and play it to confirm.

Social source share

Guest platetek81

Thanks for the info. I have checked the teardrop catalog and it doesnt seem to be there. Only the LP exists. Only seen one other boot on this label and it was the fuzz- love you for all seasons. So i dont know how much they put out there. Well if you come across another i will be waiting. Thanks again

Social source share

Thanks for the info. I have checked the teardrop catalog and it doesnt seem to be there. Only the LP exists. Only seen one other boot on this label and it was the fuzz- love you for all seasons. So i dont know how much they put out there. Well if you come across another i will be waiting. Thanks again

There could be at least 2 more releases on Groovey Disc. The Fuzz is GD-001 whilst Sunny and the Sunliners is GD-004.  I have no idea what these others could be as I've never looked into it.

The fact that I've seen other copies of Sharing You for sale should not imply that this 45 is particularly common as I'm sure you're aware, but if I do happen to spot another copy I will get in touch.  Hopefully someone will have a copy for sale in the near future.

Social source share

Source Advert