Anglo American Price Guide

Chatty

Hi

Does anybody know whats happened to Anglo Americans online price guide? Tried it a few times recently and getting the old "404 File or directory not found" I know Tim Brown was rightly proud of it and used to advertise it as the only online rare soul price guide in the world.

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

The new hard copy guide is out now - think this is it Edition 3.

https://www.raresoulvinyl.co.uk/shop/index.aspx?categoryId=21

Cheers

Richard

Artist:  Brown & Koppel
Title:  The Essential Northern Soul Price Guide 3rd Edition
Label:  AAOS
Description: The most comprehensive price listing of U.S.A, Northern and Modern Soul 45's, plus for the first time ever - a guide to U.S.A. label Northern and Modern Soul albums. Free p&p within the UK. Overseas customers shipping costs on request
Condition: N/A BUY NOW

Price: £29.99

post-12286-0-08876000-1384445281_thumb.j

Edited by Premium Stuff
Social source share

Is it a more realistic price guide than Mr man's or is it just as inflated to the point of having to half most prices given??

Dazz

It's one dealers opinion. I don't take any as gospel but try and come to a price through a bit of research and any knowledge I might have tucked away. Any information can't be a bad thing. Mid you ignore the prices they are a great resource for artists and labels.

Tim's now has an LP guide.

Social source share

Guest Brett F

'Bout time somebody tackled LPs...

Now what about those oddball Jukebox Singles, south American 33's and European EPs and picture sleeves....

But aren't we our own price guide, you spend long enough looking for certain tunes, you know there current value, i love all the guides more as a discography than a true reflection of prices, if you are out and about you talk etc, you get a feel for how much money you should offer.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!