Patti Hendrix, Philadelphia Story, James Mason Etc

Ladymidnight

Patti Hendrix - Men (promo with stereo/mono sides) on 20th Century. Beautiful VG++ copy. £40

Philadelphia Story - Gotta Get Back/People Users on H&L. Nice VG+ copy, just two light clicks on People Users and pretty neat writing on People Users label. £40

James Mason - Rhythm Of Life LP on Chiaroscuro ("Sweet power your embrace", "Funny girl" etc). Record is a nice VG+ to VG++, just a few light marks, plays clean. Cover in shrink with cut corner. Looks great overall but downgraded to VG+ due to about 0,8 cm split on top & bottom right and 1 cm fraying middle bottom edge. One tiny spot on top right front. Clean labels. £190

Newban 2 LP on Guinness. Rare and great LP incl "Free your mind" & "If I could make you mine". This is the US original, not the Jap reissue. Record is VG++, glossy with a couple of light hairlines nap, sounds great. Cover is VG to VG+ with ring wear and edge wear on top & bottom. Cut corner top right. £190

Idris Muhammad - Could Heaven Ever Be Like This promo 12" on Kudu. Small and very faint sticker residue marks on labels (two on Could Heaven side, one on flipside), otherwise a lovely copy, VG++ to NM. £50

Willow Band - Willow Man promo 12" on Epic. Solid VG+ copy with a few surface scuffs and minor marks, plays fine. £60 ON HOLD

Larry Wu - Let Me Show You - Atco. US 12" issue with long vocal & instrumental. VG++ to NM, beautiful copy. £40

PM if interested,

Carl

Edited by Ladymidnight
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now