Allen Wayne - Chills & Fever

Guest Dante

Guest Dante

Hi there,

I want to know the price of Allen Wayne No b/w Chills & Fever on TRY Records. I don't think it's a rare one. John Manship has one for 30 GBP, but it's the only one I've seen on the net. wink.gif

By the way, anybody has a soundclip of the Ronnie Love's version??? :yes:

Thanks

Dante :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi there,

I want to know the price of Allen Wayne No b/w Chills & Fever on TRY Records. I don't think it's a rare one. John Manship has one for 30 GBP, but it's the only one I've seen on the net. :P

By the way, anybody has a soundclip of the Ronnie Love's version??? :P

Thanks

Dante :huh:

My Daughters favourite - she's got to the age of 14, after living eating & breathing Northern since birth and she only likes 2 records - R L - Chills & Fever - has her own copy, and Tony & the Showmen - Try love (dosen't have a copy of that though) :huh:

Soundclip if it works and ok with Mike.... :P

Karen

Edited by sanquine
Social source share

Guest Dante

My Daughters favourite - she's got to the age of 14, after living eating & breathing Northern since birth and she only likes 2 records Karen

Many thanks, I'm just a year older then she, but I like almost all the song i know haha

C'mon, someone must know the price for the Allen Wayne Version... :huh:

Dante

Social source share

Hi there,

I want to know the price of Allen Wayne No b/w Chills & Fever on TRY Records. I don't think it's a rare one. John Manship has one for 30 GBP, but it's the only one I've seen on the net. :huh:

Sounds fair to me. I paid about £30 for my copy, I haven't seen too many around but then again I'm not looking! Anyway hope that helps.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert