Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Bearsy

Marvin L Sims - Get Off Of My Back, Revue

Guest Decroco

"Danger", fantastic flip side.

I have a spare, make me an offer. EX con.

Whats the big deal with this at the moment ?  had 2 copies for sale for donkeys yonks

have now sold both in a week or so.

Big deal is a friend of mine heard it the other week and tried to find a copy and couldn't so today I offered to find a copy for her and she said yes please hence putting a want up  :D  btw I've had a copy for years  :hatsoff2: oh she don't come on here and has never heard of JM  :lol:

Big deal is a friend of mine heard it the other week and tried to find a copy and couldn't so today I offered to find a copy for her and she said yes please hence putting a want up  :D  btw I've had a copy for years  :hatsoff2: oh she don't come on here and has never heard of JM  :lol:

Not referring to your want in particular just the general demand for it lately

Whats the big deal with this at the moment ?  had 2 copies for sale for donkeys yonks

have now sold both in a week or so.

Maybe because eventually folks realised what a great record it is? I'd heard it at many continental europe venues over the years. Each time I thought I'll get a copy one day. Finally bought one last year and it's still among my current favourites. The deep flip is just as good.

Maybe because eventually folks realised what a great record it is? I'd heard it at many continental europe venues over the years. Each time I thought I'll get a copy one day. Finally bought one last year and it's still among my current favourites. The deep flip is just as good.

Cue Gordon Russell. :yes:

wow, this has always been a twenty quid track, really glad its been further recognised, for allot about my age its inclusion on a Kent Lp in the late eighties was enough to make me need it!!  saw someone selling it for a ton last week, and Carl Carlton - Can you feel it..

Shocked at those prices to be honest...

Malcolm

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts