Towanda B. Issue, Milestones, Otis Jackson/mega, B. Mcnair Wd

Records for sale.  All prices include registered postage from Italy.  Expedited shipping is extra.  All records are guaranteed or return for a full refund.  Paypal accepted, bank wire preferred for the more expensive records.  I’ll be in England in June and could possibly post from there, please contact me for information.  Record grading of condition is conservative.  For records with no youtube video I can e-mail an MP3 and photos of labels if you want.  Contact me through a private message or e-mail me at soultastic@aol.com  Thanks!  Nancy ps... Italian post is really slow at the moment, please be patient for any orders while I'm here in Italy, thank you! 

… some of these are less than EX visual grade but they sound really good.  I’ll make a sound file for you.

Towanda Barnes “You Don’t Mean It”/”(You Better) Find Someone To Love” (A&M) ISSUE in company sleeve.  M-.  Flipside has what might be light scuff from sleeve.  $500

The Milestones “The Joker”/”Juicie Brucie” (Andre) EX.  Light superficial marks all over but I promise it plays great.  No scratches that I can feel with my fingertip.  $250

Viola Wills “The First Time”/”You’ve Got My Blessings” (Bem Sole) VG+ This is styrene so it plays really well even though it has the patina of a well-worn record. Two pops at the start.  $40

Otis Jackson “Beggin’ For A Broken Heart”/”Message To The Ghetto” (Mega) VG+ Light surface noise at the very start then it plays perfectly.  I’ll make a sound file if you want to make sure!  $650

Barbara McNair “You’re Gonna’ Love My Baby”/”The Touch Of Time” (Motown) map design! WD 2 red x’s in felt tip pen.  Company sleeve.  M- $375

Cavaliers “I Really Love You”/”I’ve Gotta Find Her” (RCA Victor) company sleeve, perfect copy WD M- $125

Sheila Ferguson “Signs Of Love”/”Heartbroken Memories” (Swan) WD plays great VG+ $150

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!