Huge Mixed List, All Styles And Prices

NORTHERN * R&B * MODERN * GOSPEL * FUNK

****RANDOM ORDER, SO BE SURE TO READ ALL THE WAY TO THE END!

OFFERS ENTERTAINED FOR MULTIPLES.

Grading scale: M-/VG++/VG+/VG/VG-. 

Prices in U.S. dollars!! (At today's exchange rates, a $30 record is approximately 22 euros or 18 pounds.) Shipping from U.S. for a single record is $13 overseas, $4 domestically.

ACCENTS, You Better Think Again/Who You Gonna Love? (One-derful!) DJ-able VG, plays fine (bb hole; writing on label) $90

REV. WILLINGHAM, Sweep Around Your Own Door/New Walk (Nashboro) M- (very slight label tear on spindle hole on New Walk side) $35

BILALIAN CULTURAL FOUNDATION, Images/inst. (D-West) VG+ $20

WALTER JACKSON, Touching in the Dark/If I Had a Chance (Kelli-Arts) M- (magic marker slash on label) $20

SOULFUL STRUTTERS, Soul Delight/Just Let Me Know (VG+; small sticker on label) $500

AL DANNER, Sweet Loven Daddy/Do You Need Loven (Golden Stable) very strong, high-gloss VG $15

NORFOLK, Don't Ask Me/Gift Wrap My Love (Trenton International) VG++ $35

DEE CLARK, That's My Girl/Come Closer (Constellation) tight crack from outer edge to halfway through record; otherwise VG+++ (crack is unnoticeable when playing) $40

R&B HIPSHAKERS 3: JUST A LITTLE BIT OF THE JUMPING BEAN 10x singles box (Vampisoul collection of King and Federal R&B dance sides; includes rare photos of artists) (sealed) $60 (shipping: $22 overseas, $13 domestic)

BOBBY PENN, I Don't Care/Gone Forever (Up-Tight) VG+ (light marks; ring wear on labels) $30

THE GROUP FOUR, I Am Not the One/inst. (Sirco) VG++ (slight sticker residue on label) $35

VEE ALLEN, I'm So Crazy/Ain't No Easy Way (MCA) M- (X's on label) $70

DEE EDWARDS, All the Way Home/Love, Love, Love (D-Town guaranteed original) very strong high-gloss VG (just light marks; scribbling and stamp on label) $35

DIAMOND JOE, How to Pick a Winner/Wait a Minute Baby (Sansu white promo) VG++ (just some tiny scuffs shy of M-; slight ring wear on labels) $25

JIMMY SCOTT, Remember Me/inst. (Detroit Gold yellow label) VG++ (just a couple light paper marks shy of M-) $40

LAVERN BAKER, Bumble Bee/My Time Will Come (Atlantic) very strong high-gloss VG $20

LITTLE JERRY WILLIAMS, Just What Do You Plan to Do About It/Baby, You're My Everything (Calla) strong, high-gloss VG $15

GENE CHANDLER, If You Can't Be True/What Now (Constellation) VG++ $10

CHICO AND BUDDY, A Thing Called the Jones/Can You Dig It (Tayster) glossy VG- (writing on label) $10

RON BUFORD, Deep Soul Pts. 1 and 2 (Camelot) VG- (label wear) $20

SONNY PERRY, Do Something for Yourself/It's Been a Long Time (Crisko) VG+ $40

FRANKIE ZHIVAGO YOUNG, Age of Flying High/An Unhappy Man (Rams) VG+ $40

DRIFTERS, Didn't It/One Way Love (Atlantic) very strong, high-gloss VG (strange burn mark, almost like a cattle brand, on label) $10

LITTLE WALTER, I Don't Play/As Long As I Have You (Checker; maroon w/vertical "Checker") VG+ $40

TRIPLET TWINS, Pretty Please/Get It (Thomas) VG+ $10

THE MARVELOWS, I've Got My Eyes on You/Do It (ABC-Paramount white promo) very strong, high-gloss VG, nearly VG+ $45

MARJORIE INGRAM, I Have No Right to Love You/A Good Man Is Hard to Find (Bennett) VG++ (a couple small scuffs that don't affect play and a half-inch label tear on one side) $50

THE PLAYERS, He'll Be Back/I Wanna Be Free (Minit) VG+ (BUT label is entirely missing on "Free" side) $10

HAROLD BURRAGE, Messed Up/I Don't Care Who Knows (Cobra) VG- (labels are "messed up") $15

BETTY HARRIS, Show It/Hook Line and Sinker (Sansu white promo) very strong, high-gloss VG (sticker on label) $30

MALCOLM HAYES, If Every Man Had a Woman Like You/No Time to Cry (TA) Nice glossy VG+ (light marks and a small bit of noise but plays great; some ugly scuffs on A-side that don't affect play; price sticker on label) $80

BILLY BLAND, My Heart's on Fire/Can't Stop Her from Dancing (Old Town) vinyl is VG+ (but very extensive label damage) $20

FANTASTIC MAINSTREAM, Let's Be Friends/Play That Funky Style Black Man (Las Vegas) M- $150

THE FOUR PUZZLES, Especially for You Baby/Right or Wrong (Fat Back) M- $65

MICKEY MURRAY, Little Bitty Body Pts. 1 & 2 (Pepco) VG++ $50

THE DYNAMOS, We Don't Need No Help/You Can Do It by Yourself (Dynamo) M- (water damage to label on one side) $30

"SUGAR BEAR" JOHNSON, When Your Jones Come Down/inst. (T-Jaye stamped DJ copy) M- $35

ETTA JAMES, Pay Back/Be Honest With Me (Argo) VG++ $10

SOLOMON BURKE, Cry to Me/I Almost Lost My Mind (Atlantic) nice glossy VG+ (sticker on label) $15

MOON PEOPLE, Land of Love/Revolt (Speed) nice glossy strong VG $10

IRMA THOMAS, I Did My Part/It's Raining (Minit) very strong VG (great for DJ'ing: one of her best dancers b/w one of her best ballads) $30

EDDIE PALMIERI AND HIS ORCHESTRA, Caminando/Vamonos Pa'l Monte (Tico) VG+ $30

EDDIE HOLMAN, I Surrender/I Love You (ABC) VG- (clean labels but strange looking marks all over vinyl; however, plays above grade, loud and clear with some not-horrible background noise; works for DJ'ing) $30

JOHN COOKSEY AND THE SOUTHERN FOUR, Jesus Is My All and All/Bye and Bye (Su-Ann) strong high-gloss VG $60

THE VICTORY FIVE, High Mountains/Don't Leave Me (Bounty) strong high-gloss VG (label wear; plays with some crackle) $40

TOMMY RAYE, You Don't Love Me/Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know (Pen white promo) M- $45

JOHNNY ADAMS, Come On/Nowhere to Go (Ric) glossy VG (roughish but serviceable copy) $15

HOSEA LEAVY & HIS COMBO, Oo-Wee Baby/When I Was a Little Boy (Riceland) glossy VG $20

CHRIS AND STELLA TOWNS, Nearer and Dearer/Talkin' About Baby (BR) VG+ $25

LOLLIPOPS, Love Is the Only Answer/Don't Monkey With Me (RCA Victor white promo) just a couple small scuffs shy of M- $40

THE CONGENIAL FOUR, You Played the Part (Of a Loser)/Freedom Song (Capitol) just a couple small scuffs shy of M- (writing on label) $30

DAYLIGHTERS, Cool Breeze/Baby I Love You (Tip Top white promo) just a couple scuffs shy of M- (immaculate labels) $50

JOE TURNER, Two Loves Have I/Shake Rattle & Roll (French Philips) disc: edge warp that causes thump before music starts but doesn't affect play after that; otherwise M-; picture sleeve: VG+ $30

HOT CHOCKLAT, Come and Get It (If You Want It Baby)/Then I Won't Have to Be Alone (Music City) VG++ (some strange marks on vinyl but plays through them fine) $75

CLYDE MCPHATTER, I'll Love You Til the Cows Come Home/Tomorrow Is a-Comin' (Mercury) VG++ $20

THE DAN YESSIAN ARRANGEMENT/VOCAL BY NANCY FAME, Nothin's Too Good for You/Flowers and Things (Sound Patterns) VG++ $25

WILBERT HARRISON, Sentimental Journey/Clementine (Deesu) just a couple scuffs shy of M- $30

CAROL FRAN, I'm Gonna Try/Crying in the Chapel (Port) vinyl is VG+ but labels are rough with tears and stains $40

MIDNIGHTERS, We'll Never Meet Again/Don't Change Your Pretty Ways (Federal) VG+ $30

OGOMO-DEDE BROTHERS, The Ghetto/The Ghetto Pt. 1 (Pisces) VG+ $200

RENAISSANCE OF RHYTHM, There Is No Time/RED GARRISON, Big R (RMP) M- $150

TITO PUENTE'S ORCHESTRA, Have a Ball Baby/TP's Shingaling (Tico) very strong VG, almost VG+ (edge chip that doesn't reach grooves; bb hole) $40

LONNIE SATTIN, Sweetheart/That's All (Sunbeam) very strong high-gloss VG $30

STAPLE SINGERS, Deliver Me/He (Epic) VG+ $10

STAPLE SINGERS, Samson and Delilah/Do Something for Yourself (Epic) VG $10

ALI MAPO AND HIS GIRLS, I Like Your Kind of Love/I Really Don't Want to Know (San) very strong glossy VG $100 (Fortune/Hi-Q related Detroit R&B)

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!