Funky Four Pack Vol 5

Guest James Trouble

Guest James Trouble

Click here for the Funky Four Pack Vol 5

Three hard 6ts dancers + one recorded last year. Uptempo, agressive, stomping, in your face and raw.

Outlaw Gang - Funky Fast Bump

Soul Hustlers - Super Party ( re edit I did on minidisc this morning to include best of pt1+pt2)

Fabulous Jades - Cold Heat

Quantic Soul Orchestra - End Of The Road (unreleased version recorded last year. Soul Sam gave good reviews to the released version, this pisses all over it IMO)

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest James Trouble

Yarr,

Last one be a pretty ditty....

Tho to my ears th others be as rotten as a month-dead bilge rat.

Ahaar.

You have to like the Fabulous Jades, surely? :lol: That's a classic floor filler. Tried and tested for years. It never fails. Black soulful dance music at it's very best :thumbsup:

The Super Party is pretty experimental stuff, hard underground black music from the 60s, so I can understand folk not 'getting it'. A bit 'tricky' and stoppy starty if your dancing legs are not tuned to such cutting edge beats :D

Funky Fast Bump isn't too hard to understand though, surely even an old dog like you can feel the energy in that? :D

Social source share

Garr,

Funky Fast Bump be far too repetetive for these old lugholes.

Be Same with Super Party, as well as it going on for as long as Blackbeards beard.

Fabulous Jades jus' be a general James Brown sound-a-like

Yarr.

Third listenening to them three, and non o' em sound any better.

Aharr.

Aharr,

Be interesting to lughole tho'.

Yarr.

Edited by pikeys dog
Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Garr,

Funky Fast Bump be far too repetetive for these old lugholes.

Be Same with Super Party, as well as it going on for as long as Blackbeards beard.

Fabulous Jades jus' be a general James Brown sound-a-like

Yarr.

Third listenening to them three, and non o' em sound any better.

Aharr.

You should hear the flip of Fabulous Jades, it's one of those general Motown soundalikes :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Funky Fast Bump isn't too hard to understand though, surely even an old dog like you can feel the energy in that? :thumbsup:

:lol: Maybe its the lyrics? :D There is no need to keel haul the poor mangey mutt over it.

Keep 'e,m coming James, the one I liked recently out of the new recorded stuff was a track called, I think, Nubian, I even bought that, you got it to put up? Was on an orange label, nice female vocal although I think the mix was slightly dodgy.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert