Soul By The Sea 29th July

Guest Biggie G

Guest Biggie G

We went to Soul by the Sea last Saturday and had a great night. Excellent venue with reasonable bar prices and two great rooms. My better half was dj'ing in the Modern Room so spent most of the night in there. Really nice atmosphere, good music and a friendly crowd. The only down side is that we have to wait intil October for the next one.

Well worth checking out.

Big thanks to Jim & Chris for making so welcome and for putting on such a good night.

Cheers

Gareth & Janice

P.S. Several people asked about a few of the records Jan played on the night, didn't see them later so if they read this they were.

"It is Well" Testement on Afterhours

"Joy and Pain" Random People - White label

"We've only just begun" Lee McDonald - Favourite

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

We went to Soul by the Sea last Saturday and had a great night. Excellent venue with reasonable bar prices and two great rooms. My better half was dj'ing in the Modern Room so spent most of the night in there. Really nice atmosphere, good music and a friendly crowd. The only down side is that we have to wait intil October for the next one.

Well worth checking out.

Big thanks to Jim & Chris for making so welcome and for putting on such a good night.

Cheers

Gareth & Janice

P.S. Several people asked about a few of the records Jan played on the night, didn't see them later so if they read this they were.

"It is Well" Testement on Afterhours

"Joy and Pain" Random People - White label

"We've only just begun" Lee McDonald - Favourite

I agree excellent venue, resonable bar prices (but only allowed plastic glasses in main room due to previous ?bottle throwing). The main room was a good size but also a thorough fare to the modern room for a few oblivous handbaggers. One problem with the main room...an extremely small crowd!!! Where was everybody? Travelled over 150 miles for this one and was dissapointed with the lack of people. :thumbsup:

Source Advert