Ward Burton - Sweet Temptation

adamt

Have a few of these just turned up?

Thought it was super rare and when i got a copy a few weeks ago i thought i was in luck, but just seen another go on ebay plus been quite a few this year so wondering if some have turned up or maybe not as super rare as i thought?

Social source share

good tune,and still very rare at 10 or so copys,much prefer the martha starr version,now that is rare!

i wonder which came first?

There are 8 copies on Popsike alone. For a record that has been around 10 years or so, there must be many more copies that have not been auctioned. At least 20-25 perhaps but that still makes it very rare indeed.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Yet another "MINT" Ward Burton on ebay from the same seller with only a 19 score feedback....4th this month ?? Blurred photos !!! easier then printing tenners..

Make your own mind up...

[

/quote]same one . he's been trying to sell. Sold it but someone gave backword. The other times it didn't reach its reserve

Social source share

I was let down by this seller when he first listed it, 1399 was a steal as the only bidder, he then told me ebay had made a mistake, and he wasn't selling as he wanted 2000 or over!  His mistake really, he relisted, made his new reserve of 1899 and was then apparently let down by a UK buyer who he slated in the first edition of the new listing, this is the 3rd time he's listed it, this time it had a BIN.

Other than that still a rare 45.  

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!