ady of newark

Lew Curtain Revue ?

Was apparently released for the beach shag scene. 

There re are some threads on here about it from a few years back as many of them were mislabelled. 

Also shown on JMs site/ books at £500 at the time. 

Mark

Edited by hold tight

Was apparently released for the beach shag scene. 

There re are some threads on here about it from a few years back as many of them were mislabelled. 

Also shown on JMs site/ books at £500 at the time. 

Mark

That`s right, I got a bundle for one I sold, right place right time!  :thumbsup:

I always thought it was a Carolina beach scene bootleg and as Joe says the 12 inch edited down for the 7.  It was mentioned previously in a topic about Carolina boots that they had a habit of slightly changing the spelling of names.

I always thought it was a Carolina beach scene bootleg and as Joe says the 12 inch edited down for the 7. It was mentioned previously in a topic about Carolina boots that they had a habit of slightly changing the spelling of names.

Not sure boot is the correct terminology?

I thought it was more of a remake by someone else for the beach scene and sounds different to the Lew Kirton version.

The production sounds a bit flat or lacking in some instruments?

Not sure boot is the correct terminology?

I thought it was more of a remake by someone else for the beach scene and sounds different to the Lew Kirton version.

The production sounds a bit flat or lacking in some instruments?

Been a long time since I listened to the PAD version but never heard it described as a remake by another artist before?  Only ever heard it described as an edited down bootleg.  I will have to listen again to both when I get the chance.  

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.