Paul Clarke's Birthday Bash - Anyone Going?

Who's going to Paul Clarkes 40th bash tomorrow? I'm trying to work out how to get there(no car) by train. Anyone driving from West London?

Edited by ShaneH
  • Replies 7
  • Views 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Who's going to Paul Clarkes 40th bash tomorrow? I'm trying to work out how to get there(no car) by train. Anyone driving from West London?

Allo Simon - easiest & nearest station to get to is Upminster, on the district line & main line from Liverpool St. Once there its about a 10min cab ride.

Cheers Girth

PS hopefully might see ya there then !!

Guest stash313

We'll be there Simon, but unfortunately due to time restraints won't be able to make it over to West London before hand.

Hopefully see you there,

sean

Your a star Girth - I couldn't work out how to get there at all (and me born in Barking too).

See you there !

Allo Simon - easiest & nearest station to get to is Upminster, on the district line & main line from Liverpool St. Once there its about a 10min cab ride.

Cheers Girth

PS hopefully might see ya there then !!

Guest stash313

Excellent night and an excellent weekend.

Was great to play for the big man on his birthday, top class music all night from Ali & John, Terry Jones, the German lads promoters of the Frankfurt weekender and others that I've managed to forget...

A very intimate and enjoyable evening the music was fantastic, a big happy birthday to you Paul...

Seconded Sean great night and in a 'marquee' rather than a 'tent'.....how posh !.....Young Mr Clarke didn't look a day over 40 although he actually was. Amazing that.

I had to leave earlier than I wanted to..not feeling great still. Did I say goodbye to you lot? Nice to see people I hadn't seen for a while and especially you Northerners coming dahn sarf.

Source Advert