Greatstone Soul Club Last Sat Night

here is neil's playlist from sat night,

which even though i say so myself was excellent everyone played great sets and the dancefloor was busy all night, nice to see travellers from near and far.

Mar J's - gotta find a way out (magic touch)

Condors - let me down easy (sheldon)

Young Brothers - whats your game (soul power)

Angels - more than ever now (river city)

Ray Scott and Scottsmen - right now (decca)

Sandra Stephens - if you really love me (ja-wes)

Ellen and Shandells - gypsy (la salle)

Ballads - this is magic (tina)

Johnnie Hoyle - what about me (raybo)

Young Brothers - baby (soul power)

Enchanters - there's a look about you (tee pee)

Ella Washington - bye bye baby (atlantic)

Wayne Anthony - blow me a kiss (walana)

Sugar and Spices - I have faith in you (swan)

Pat and Neurotics - the way you do the things you do (crown int)Johnny Rodgers - make a change (amon)

Chandeliers - she's a heartbreaker (sue)

Milt Grayson - wayfaring stranger (derby)

Trey J's - i found it all in you ( tee gem)

Lil Major Williams - girl you're so sweet so fine (palladium)

Sy Hightower - your leaving me (carmen)

Corey Blake - how can i go on (capitol)

Cooperettes - win all your love (idb)

Emanuel Laskey - I'd rather leave on my feet (dt)

And now some of mine

lois johnson - be mine - sabteca

melting pot - i'm getting hip - d'art uk

four tracks - charade - note

tony fox - love let love - blaster lp

johnny vanelli - something to sleep on - blue dolphin

daddy maxfield - i've always been in love - UA

art gentry - this is my chance - kent unnisued

spontaines - where did i go wrong - UA

fifth ave band - one way or the other - reprise

brenda jones - big mistake - mercury

clydene jackson - i need your love - crossover lp

pretenders - it's everything about you - carnival

lee feilds - take me back - angle 3

la familia inc - do you love me - bsr

the commitee - give in to the power of love - nmi

dutch robinson - can't get along without you - UA

kenny hamber - never found a girl - pes

essex 4 - my reaction to you - windmill

executive jam - i'm into you love - third st

thats it from me i think not in right order though.

paul and tony may add their list up, bit of a 70's trip this month, last month i played mainly 60's, made a nice change :rolleyes: for me.

hope you all enjoyed the night and see you next month.

mark

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Great stuff Mark, fancy elaborating alittle on the night?

Anyone buy any good tunes, highlights for you of the night all that kind of stuff smile.gif

I know it wouldn't be just any normal night if that scoundrel Mr Franklin was present :rolleyes:

Great stuff Mark, fancy elaborating alittle on the night?

Anyone buy any good tunes, highlights for you of the night all that kind of stuff :D

I know it wouldn't be just any normal night if that scoundrel Mr Franklin was present :D

hi baz some of the night was already mentoioned on events forum so just put it up here as this is forum for after the fascts so to speak.

Hi everyone

A great night brilliant spot from everyone (myself included) :D edmund great early spot thank you. Budgie excellent as always thanks for rushing back from dublin, Tony and Paul awesome as always, A special thanks to our guest Neil absolutely fantastic will definately be back. Me leave that to everyone else to say. And Stevie Z our top guy we couldnt be without him.

A massive thanks to everyone for coming, an even bigger thanks for those who travelled a long way Mick & Mo from lincolnshire, Craig the manc and his wife and also cenco and his friend all from gloucestershire, i am in awe that you guys would travel all that way to attend our little club,

Nice to see Brett long time no see vocal as ever :D also Mark and his mate tony nice to meet you Tony hope you enjoyed your first night, hope to see you back.

We will keep trying to make very night as good if not better than the last, thanks to everyone for making it such a great place to be at,

Great people great music having a great time what saturday nights were made for.

addendum

highlights of the night were musically were for me cooperettes, sophisticates, condors which neil bought from stevie,

me being asked if it was a modern night :D .

another attendance by Mr scruff with dean phil wainwright and co, the midlands lads all enjoying themselves.

will leave for othere people to fill in the blanks

Mark.

tonys post copied from events forum

My first real chance to post.....won't go on too much, just like to say a big thank you to EVERYONE who turned up, and I mean EVERYONE.....far too many to mention, loads of travellers and loads of locals,Dj's and friends, without exception awesome.... another packer......the night continues to amaze me.....Cheers

pauls post copied from events forum

No i haven't just surfaced although i am decidedly delicate today, :D perked up when i watched the mighty reds stuff fulham. What a great night of music again, great crowd and plenty of the falling down stuff. It just gets better and better, thought everyone delivered the goods but Neil was excellant. Playlist to follow.

Source Advert