foi

Patti & The Emblems - Its The Little Things

Got a Congress white demo copy of Patti & The Emblems - Its The Little Things/Easy Come Easy Go up for trade/swap. Don't see many these come up for sale anymore....One of these went for £300 odd quid the other week on Manships auctions, so in demand at the moment.

Grading:

"Its The Little..." side has few scuffs but plays great from start to finish. VG++

The "Easy Come..." side has a few small scratches right at the start that causes some pop/clicks, refer to the Youtube link to have a listen, otherwise plays great. VG+

Labels are in nice condition, images illustrate condition

I'm after an oldie in a similar condition and value, but tunes I'm after at the moment are

Fluffy Falana - My Little Cottage,

Herbert Hunter - I Was Born To Love You

Ritchie Adams - I Cant Escape From You

Percy Wiggins - It Didnt Take Much

Servicemen - I Need A Helping Hand

or any other oldies that might be of interest.

YouTube videos can be found at

Edited by foi

Got a Congress white demo copy of Patti & The Emblems - Its The Little Things/Easy Come Easy Go up for trade/swap. Don't see many these come up for sale anymore....One of these went for £300 odd quid the other week on Manships auctions, so in demand at the moment.

Grading:

"Its The Little..." side has few scuffs but plays great from start to finish. VG++

The "Easy Come..." side has a few small scratches right at the start that causes some pop/clicks, refer to the Youtube link to have a listen, otherwise plays great. VG+

Labels are in nice condition, images illustrate condition

I'm after an oldie in a similar condition and value, but tunes I'm after at the moment are

Fluffy Falana - My Little Cottage,

Herbert Hunter - I Was Born To Love You

Ritchie Adams - I Cant Escape From You

Percy Wiggins - It Didnt Take Much

Servicemen - I Need A Helping Hand

or any other oldies that might be of interest.

YouTube videos can be found at

NOW SOLD!

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.