Just The 2 - Valentinos "Sweeter" & Connie Francis "Gonna Take"

Scooterboy

Hi Folks,

The following are for sale.  I have tried to grade as accurately as possible, and erred on the critical side as I'd like people to be pleasantly surprised, not rather miffed.

Both records carry a full money back guarantee should you disagree with my gradings.

Pictures are attached too.  I've done my best but I'm no David Bailey, though I hope they give you enough information so that you can buy with confidence.

Bank transfer or cheque only I'm afraid on these as I have a credit card bill to try and drive down.  

Postage is included in these prices - Special Delivery for The Valentinos, Recorded Delivery for Connie Francis

The Valentinos - Sweeter Than The Day Before - Chess £200 'Now On Hold - Pending  Payment'

Needs no introduction and appears to be in demand / in vogue at present.

A little label wear / bubble in label (see photos).

Vinyl grades at VG+ in my view (I suspect others may grade higher than this) as there is some 'greying' in the grooves and a handful of small hairline scratches (none of which affect play).  I have tried to capture a couple of these in the photos.

Plays absolutely fine (I have DJ'd with this copy - no problems whatsoever).

Connie Francis - It's Gonna Take Me Some Time - MGM £35

Early R 'n' B type record.  Got plays a few years ago and appears to be being reactivated.

Copy advertised and sold within minutes on RareNorthernSoul.com just this week for £65.

A couple of minor label stains (see photos).

Vinyl grades at VG+ in my view (I suspect others may grade higher than this) as there is some limited 'greying' in the grooves and a handful of small hairline scratches (none of which affect play).  I have tried to capture the vinyl quality.

Plays absolutely fine (I have DJ'd with this copy - no problems whatsoever).

Thank you for looking.  Any questions please do drop me a line.

Chris

Valentinos 1.JPG

Valentinos 2.JPG

Valentinos 3.JPG

Valentinos 4.JPG

Valentinos 5.JPG

Valentinos 6.JPG

Connie 1.JPG

Connie 2.JPG

Connie 3.JPG

Edited by scooterboy
Social source share