Herb & Doris, Solomon Burke, Ad Libs, Freddie Houston etc

Fred Benson

Freddie Houston - Soft Walkin / To Be In Love    ToTo repro     NM     £30

Ad Libs - Johnny My Boy / I'm Just A Down Home Girl     Blue Cat    vinyl Vg+/Ex, label tatty    £30

Art Freeman - Slippin Around With You / Can't Get You Out Of My Mind    Fame ( from box set reissue)   Ex   £30

Carter Bros - So Glad She's Mine / Bobby Trap Baby    Jewel    Ex    £30

Velvelettes - These Things Will Keep Me Loving You / Since You've Been Loving Me     Soul ( rarer swirl label) Ex   £30

Lee Andrews - Never The Less / Island Of Love    Crimson   Ex    £75

Herb And Doris - Somebody Somewhere Needs You / Soul Guitar     Hip Ex  £95

Barbara Lewis - I Remember The Feeling / Baby What You Want Me To Do   Atlantic    Ex  £30     (drill hole on edge of label and run out )

Erma Franklin - Gotta Find Me A Lover / Change My Thoughts From You     Brunswick  Ex / NM    £30

Solomon Burke - Cry To Me / Almost Lost My Mind    Atlantic   Ex / Nm   £75

Little Archie - All I Have To Do / You Can't Tie Me Down   Dial   Nm   £75

Paypal as friends or bank transfer......Postage at cost.....£2.36 signed for or £7 registered........offers considered.......lots of cheapies for sale...lists sent by email...thanks for looking

Freddie_Houston_-_Soft_Walkin.thumb.jpg.Ad_Libs_Johnny_My_Boy.thumb.jpg.25f35e29Art_Freeman_-_Slippin_Around.thumb.jpg.5Barbara_Lewis_I_Still_Remember_The_Feeli56336d7eb32f2_Carter_Brothers_-__So_GladCry_To_Me_Solomon_Burke.thumb.jpg.77fe2aErma_Franklin_Gotta_Find_Me_A_Lover.thum56336db2d37c1_Herb__Doris_Somebody_SomewLee_Andrews_Never_The_Less.thumb.jpg.1edVelvelettes_These_Things_Will_Kep_Me_LovLittle_Archie_All_I_Have_To_Do.thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!