Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Fred Benson

Herb & Doris, Solomon Burke, Ad Libs, Freddie Houston etc

Freddie Houston - Soft Walkin / To Be In Love    ToTo repro     NM     £30

Ad Libs - Johnny My Boy / I'm Just A Down Home Girl     Blue Cat    vinyl Vg+/Ex, label tatty    £30

Art Freeman - Slippin Around With You / Can't Get You Out Of My Mind    Fame ( from box set reissue)   Ex   £30

Carter Bros - So Glad She's Mine / Bobby Trap Baby    Jewel    Ex    £30

Velvelettes - These Things Will Keep Me Loving You / Since You've Been Loving Me     Soul ( rarer swirl label) Ex   £30

Lee Andrews - Never The Less / Island Of Love    Crimson   Ex    £75

Herb And Doris - Somebody Somewhere Needs You / Soul Guitar     Hip Ex  £95

Barbara Lewis - I Remember The Feeling / Baby What You Want Me To Do   Atlantic    Ex  £30     (drill hole on edge of label and run out )

Erma Franklin - Gotta Find Me A Lover / Change My Thoughts From You     Brunswick  Ex / NM    £30

Solomon Burke - Cry To Me / Almost Lost My Mind    Atlantic   Ex / Nm   £75

Little Archie - All I Have To Do / You Can't Tie Me Down   Dial   Nm   £75

Paypal as friends or bank transfer......Postage at cost.....£2.36 signed for or £7 registered........offers considered.......lots of cheapies for sale...lists sent by email...thanks for looking

Freddie_Houston_-_Soft_Walkin.thumb.jpg.Ad_Libs_Johnny_My_Boy.thumb.jpg.25f35e29Art_Freeman_-_Slippin_Around.thumb.jpg.5Barbara_Lewis_I_Still_Remember_The_Feeli56336d7eb32f2_Carter_Brothers_-__So_GladCry_To_Me_Solomon_Burke.thumb.jpg.77fe2aErma_Franklin_Gotta_Find_Me_A_Lover.thum56336db2d37c1_Herb__Doris_Somebody_SomewLee_Andrews_Never_The_Less.thumb.jpg.1edVelvelettes_These_Things_Will_Kep_Me_LovLittle_Archie_All_I_Have_To_Do.thumb.jpg

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts