Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Steve White

Sunday 70's/Modern

Hi again!

A bit more recent surplus discs, all are EX unless stated. Paypal preferred or bank transfer is acceptable.

Postage is £2.50 for recorded however many you have.

Thanks for looking, and hope you find something of interest!

1. Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes        Reaching For The World               ABC Co. Sleeve  £3.00

2. Swiss Movement                                    Try Something                              Casablanca DJ   £3.00

3. Sister Sledge                                          Cream Of The Crop                       Cotillion DJ        £8.00

4. Otis Clay                                                 Messing With My Mind                Echo                   £5.00

5. Leon Collins                                           I Just Wanna Say I Love You          Elf DJ                  £10.00

6. Dorothy Moore                                      Just The One I've Been Looking For  GSF                £3.00

7. Gene Redding                                       This Heart                                       Haven                £4.00

8. Louis Dyer                                             I Wanna Make Love To You           Little Star            £3.00

9. Dorothy Moore                                     Let The Music Play                         Malaco  d/h label wear £3.00

10. Miki Honeycutt                                   Sugar Coated Words                     Paula VG+           £3.00

11. The O'Jays                                           One Night Affair                            Neptune              £3.00 d/h label wear

12. Oscar Perry                                          Gimme Some                                Peri-Tone             £7.00

13. James Brown                                        Sexy, Sexy, Sexy                            Polydor                £2.00 Reversed labels VG-

14. Darcus                                                   It's You                                         RCA DJ                  £3.00 Label wear VG+

15. Jean Battle                                            Love Making                                 Red Lite                £3.00

16. The Last Generation                             Just A Chance In Life                     Last Generation RI PS Mint £20.00

17. TS Monk                                               Candidate For Love                       Mirage UK PS        £8.00

Thanks again!!

Steve

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts