Denton Northern Soul

does anyone know if its this coming friday?....missed the last one,as usual reports say i missed another belter of a do...it seems to be growing all the time...think i need to buy tickets rather than risk paying on the door....any info much appreciated....cheers

Guest bertie97
does anyone know if its this coming friday?....missed the last one,as usual reports say i missed another belter of a do...it seems to be growing all the time...think i need to buy tickets rather than risk paying on the door....any info much appreciated....cheers

Guest bertie97

Hi Rob,

No worries on this one at Denton British Legion{last Friday of every month}.Booked up for the next three years.On this Friday 29th Sept.It's a top night{see members photos}

ATB Steve

Guest bertie97

Must add. Dennis will be here selling his wares{clothing,posters,badges etc.}

Stevie B

thanks for the info steve....looking forward to it.....see you on friday......you got guest dj`s again?......

Guest bertie97

Hi, Rob,

Dave Stubbs booked for this Friday along with John Nock.Some awesome tunes(it's what you expect}

ATB Steve

get ya arse down rob.......absolutely brill it is, see ya there

deb an tony

Hey Steve

Looking foreward to it. Sorry missed the last one, at the Isle of Wight. By all acounts it was a bellter. Seen the pictures everyone looked as if they were having a rare old time. Got any timetable for D.Js and a play list. Will Dave Stubbs be playing Freddie Butler Save your love for me baby :shades:

See you all Friday

Hey Steve

Looking foreward to it. Sorry missed the last one, at the Isle of Wight. By all acounts it was a bellter. Seen the pictures everyone looked as if they were having a rare old time. Got any timetable for D.Js and a play list. Will Dave Stubbs be playing Freddie Butler Save your love for me baby :D

See you all Friday

nocker..... :D:( ....any chance you gonna make it before last orders??.... :D:(:)

Guest bertie97

nocker..... :lol::lol: ....any chance you gonna make it before last orders??.... :rolleyes::D

Are you gonna make it tonight Rob?.

just emailed rob ste, hes goin............see ya there

deb an tony

Guest bertie97

What a night,Thanks to all

What a night,Thanks to all

what a fantastic night steve......they just get better, roll on next month

debbie an tony

what a fantastic night steve......they just get better, roll on next month

debbie an tony

here here........ :Dlaugh.gif ......

Hi Rob,

No worries on this one at Denton British Legion{last Friday of every month}.Booked up for the next three years.On this Friday 29th Sept.It's a top night{see members photos}

ATB Steve

please post some more details on this one , as its not on the october events calendar

forthcoming dates , start and finish times , ticket and door prices etc

thanks a lot

ps:- found some of the details here

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...p;event_id=3335

Edited by soundsOKEH

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.