Berry Gordy , chats to Jonathan Ross, ITV IOpm

Guest johnny hart

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Although I appreciate the constraints of such programmes re time allocated to guests what an opportunity missed by J Ross for and forgive the pun some soul searching questions with Berry Gordy, thanks for the heads up enjoyed the albeit short interview.

Social source share

Guest johnny hart

Too true Two Shoes. Despite the short interview, Berry came over very well,instead  of usual gushing happy families at Motown tripe, his comments about the Jacksons and  Marvin Gaye began where revealing a truly remarkable music legend,Respect!  For those who missed it the repeat is. Tonite 11.25 ITV  ,enjoy Johnny

Social source share

Berry was in interviewed on Radio Four this morning Johnny, don't know if you can access it on iplayer, once again only a short interview,I didn't catch the interviewers name but she asked a couple of good questions one of which the answer was new to me though probably common knowledge to most on here, the growling Do you love me bit on the Contours song of the same name was actually Berry himself, not a Michael Caine moment probably the reverse but it was new to me anyway.

Social source share

Guest johnny hart

Not a lot of people including me ,know that Two Shoes, Thanks for you time and efforts will seek out Radio 4 interview ! Lol. Johnny

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert