All Styles new list 01/06/16 nicely priced to move

Kegsy

All records are M- Original copies, if only ONE side is listed it may be a promo copy please ask if you need further info. Ignore the numbers in () they are meaningless.

Almost all are U.S. label copies but an odd few are UK copies I will advise as requested.

Postage 1-3 records £2 UK, £4 Europe over 3 records £3 UK £5 Europe.

Paypal payment only, but please don’t pay until I have confirmed availability.

Please PM me if you want anything.

Syl Johnson        Falling In Love Again / I've Got To Get Over          TMP-Ting Records           15.99

Sammy Jones (2)              Sweeping Your Dirt Under My Rug           Mercury               15.99

The Players (10)                There's Got To Be A Way              Minit     15.99

City Limits            Love Is Everywhere/Uncle James             TSOP     16.99

The Triumphs (4)              Walkin' The Duck / Turn Out The Light    Verve Records, MGM Records   17.99

M-D-L-T- Willis  What's Your Game? / Runnin' And Pushin'            Ivory Tower Int'l. Records Inc.    17.99

Arthur Adams    Can't Wait To See You / It's Private Tonight          Chisa Records, Inc.          17.99

Doris Duke          If She's Your Wife (Who Am I?) / It Sure Was Fun              Mankind (2)       17.99

Ralph Lamar       Don't Let Me Cross Over / What I Never Had I'll Never Miss         Honor Brigade   17.99

Johnnie Mae Matthews                My Man (Sweetest Man In The World) / I Can't Live Without You              Blue Rock                17.99

Ted Taylor           My Darling          Gold Eagle           17.99

Franky And The Spindles              As Long As You Love Me               TSOP     17.99

The Fiestas         The Gypsy Said / Mama Put The Law Down          Old Town Records           17.99

The Treasures   Seven Days / You Ain't Playing' With No Toy        Mercury               17.99

The Larks             Philly Dog            Money Records (2)         17.99

Milt Matthews Inc.          That's What I Feel For You / Just One Look           Catalyst Records Ltd       17.99

Mike & The Censations Don't Sell Your Soul / Baby What're You Gonna Do            Highland Records             17.99

Ann Sexton        You're Gonna Miss Me / You're Losing Me           Seventy Seven Records                17.99

The Futures        You Better Be Certain    Buddah Records               19.99

Love Potion        Our Love Story  Avco Records     19.99

Barbara Jean English       I'm Living A Lie   Contempo          19.99

Cashmere (2)     Let The Music Turn You On / Tracks Of My Tears                Philly World Records       19.99

The Classetts     You're Gonna Need Me / I've Got To Space         Ultra-Class          19.99

Jimmy Scott (6) Pair And Spare  Eastbound Records         19.99

Junior Wells        Cut My Toe Nail / I'm Losing You               Bright Star           19.99

Charlie Whitehead          Love Being Your Fool / Now That I Can Dance      Island Records   19.99

The Young Gents             Big Things Come In Small Packages           Buddah Records               19.99

Bobby Bloom     Love, Don't Let Me Down / Where Is The Woman             Kama Sutra         19.99

J.D. Bryant          Don't Be Too Nice To That Guy   Grassroots Records (2)  19.99

The Daughters (2)            Do It Henry (A Song For Hank Aaron)      Perception Records (5)  19.99

Ruby Johnson    Come To Me My Darling / When My Love Comes Down Volt        19.99

Carl Henderson (2)          Sharing You        Renfro, Renfro  19.99

Everett 'Blood' Hollins    Heaven Must Have Known          RCA        19.99

Patrice Holloway              Black Mother Goose       Capitol Records 19.99

The Invincibles (2)           Can't Win / So Much Love            Loma     19.99

Darlene Love     Lord, If You're A Woman               Warner-Spector               19.99

Dave Love (5)    Colalined Baby  Solid Soul Records           19.99

Joan Moody       We Must Be Doing Somethin' Right / The Life Of The Party           Sylvia Records (2)             19.99

John Rowles       Touch And Go / More Than Just A Woman           Kapp Records    19.99

Curtis Smith (4) Say You Will / I Like Everything   Doma (2)             19.99

Roy Brown          Good Sweet Loving / Separation Blues   Tru-Love              19.99

Betty Everett     Trouble Over The Weekend        Vee Jay Records               19.99

Shy Guy Douglas              Evening Soul / Haulin      Sur-Speed Records         19.99

Fire & Rain          Hello Stranger / Somebody To Love         Mercury               19.99

Fontella Bass      I Can't Rest / I Surrender              Checker               19.99

Betty Green       He Put Me Down / Lonely Girl    Crackerjack Records       19.99

Willie Hightower               Nobody But You / It's A Miracle                 Capitol Records 19.99

King Solomon (4)              The Natural Look / No Woman's No Stranger      Highland Records             19.99

Herman Lewis (2)             Think Before You Walk Away      Mercury, Mercury           19.99

Lukas Lollipop    Don't Hold On To Someone (Who Don't Love You) / Hoochi-Coochie-Coo              Loma     19.99

Johnny Guitar Watson   She'll Blow Your Mind    Okeh     19.99

Archie Bell & The Drells Here I Go Again                Atlantic 19.99

George McCrae                Please Help Me Find My Baby / Take It All Off     Soul City (2), United Artists Records        19.99

ON HOLD     Charles Wright  Keep Saying (You Don't Love Nobody)   Philips   19.99

Country Store (2)             Days Of Icy Fingers / Caught With My Heart Down            T-A         19.99

Terry Johnson   What'cha Gonna Do / Suzie         Gordy   19.99

Edited by Kegsy
Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source