Torksey

Guest markmtfc

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone remember much about this place, did the dance floor have great big holes in it.

yeh Little London caravan park, Jimmy Eddleston & I think Pete Hollander ran it around 1994.

When we went back to see If we could do another nighter a few years later....Mr Manion and son said ....2'Oclock finish only this time....After the last one, we were still seeing your soulie folk around the park at dinner time :thumbsup: Don't they have homes to go to :lol:

Social source share

Possibly one of the worse venues ive ever been to !!

Went to the first nighter there, it was packed and way too small for us lot ! Dont remember the floor though Mark, although i do remember all the holidaymakers were still in the main room when we all got there !

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ferrett

Remember it well and have some photos somewhere.

The dancefloor was one of those temporary ones with 2 foot by 2 square pieces. Trouble is you keep tripping over the joins.

The other thing I remember is nearly taking the exhaust off the car going over the bleeding speed humps on the Caravan Site :thumbsup:

Can even recall buying Lou Rawls (Bring all your heartaches) and Lenny Welch (You can't run away). What a sad git I am!! :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert