[SOLD] 2 rare Belgian & French pressing

Tlscapital

I've had the Artistics on Belgian Brunswick only once for sale before where I had few Joey Heatherton's 'baby', Bunny Sigler's 'comparatively' and Sam & Bill 'try' through the years. In my book, much rarer. Real nice Ex copy. Look and hear actual record.

!!! SOLD !!! £40 FREE SHIPPING ALL OVER THE WORLD

Scan10004.thumb.JPG.1599b89d7a45b5497b9c2e8e1dcd77cb.JPG artistics.mp3  Scan10005.thumb.JPG.d65aeaa4c16ccde7ba4d13167c2eb8eb.JPG

Grading through M - EX - VG - G...

Free shipping all over the world to have it registered add £8

PM me to inquire

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Same goes for this red vinyl edition. Second time I have this for sale. Even the black vinyl copy of this is not common. And how cute this one looks like ? Imagine it on a Rek-O-Cut  turntable with it's original red rubber matt for the kill. Overall Ex with one scuff NAP on the 'Gonzo' side and a little WOL and TOL. Sight & sound from actual record for sale.

!!! SOLD !!! £40 FREE SHIPPING ALL OVER THE WORLD

Scan10002.thumb.JPG.542ed35d458978659016bdbe2f28c225.JPG james booker.mp3 Scan10003.thumb.JPG.68988690d1f07e2a8d4ca0efcaae4446.JPG

Grading through M - EX - VG - G...

Free shipping all over the world to have it registered add £8

PM me to inquire

Edited by tlscapital
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images