Has Birmingham Got Enough Soul Nights?

Guest gibber

Someone who attended the Soulshakers at Aston Villa got our numbers from the flyers for the St Ives All-nighter. I put about place.Phoned my co promoter up today to see if we would be interested in running soul nights in Birmingham for him. :yes:

We declined. :D

Anybody else get a phone call? There were loads of other flyers

Could be a piss take :angry: if not ,thinking you brummie promoters might need to know there is someone`s sniffing in your back yard. :yes:

I just stand back now :thumbup:

ps

Tickets still on sale for the St Ives All-nighter see events for details :thumbsup:

• Replies 2
  • Views 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Someone who attended the Soulshakers at Aston Villa got our numbers from the flyers for the St Ives All-nighter. I put about place.Phoned my co promoter up today to see if we would be interested in running soul nights in Birmingham for him. :yes:

We declined. :D

Anybody else get a phone call? There were loads of other flyers

Could be a piss take :angry: if not ,thinking you brummie promoters might need to know there is someone`s sniffing in your back yard. :yes:

I just stand back now :thumbup:

ps

Tickets still on sale for the St Ives All-nighter see events for details :thumbsup:

So did we, must be honest and say we have started a conversation with them. But who know what it's worth.

So did we, must be honest and say we have started a conversation with them. But who know what it's worth.

Thanks for the reply , seemed a bit strange , us being St Ives based.

Least they are not intending to go up against your nights.

Talking to one of the security guys on saturday , hes well up for it can`t wait for your next one .loves the music :thumbsup:

Source Advert