Guest vinylvixen

• Replies 3
  • Views 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Still love this record. Nice one Jo.

Always was sad that they never could follow up the success of this single...Their names were Rodney and Phil and they came over for promotional duties at the time.In those pre-internet days that meant slogging round the country, so I met them at the radio station I was at and they were good guys.

Hippo.

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Always was sad that they never could follow up the success of this single...Their names were Rodney and Phil and they came over for promotional duties at the time.In those pre-internet days that meant slogging round the country, so I met them at the radio station I was at and they were good guys.

Hippo.

Too right Jerry. I seem to remember a couple of PA's that they did locally....like you say, it was a hard slog performing in clubs to normally disinterested punters. Ronnie McNeir appeared at Joanna's in Gillingham on a Wednesday night (and it was raining) at a grab a granny night...but I got to meet him in rehearsal...and I met him 21 years later - this year - when he took me for breakfast...what goes around :rolleyes: Jo

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!